Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs
Yeah josh i had no steam until i got my new laptop learned to read much. LOOL

Double post

Because there is no admins ever there either, No dur i post ban offence everyday
[Image: 481925_101.png]
Lieutenant Josh Wrote:Bison do move this to the flame section, if this kid wants to go a few he can.

This is already in the flame section o.O
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Thanks for proving my points on the whole Open your eyes and read.
Yes george you are dumb Tongue

Quote:George, OTJ: I'm a bot
George, OTJ: a bot isn't smart :p
:o
People are always going to want to pad the stats, scores and rankings. It is a part of cs. This is not some thing to be banned for, loss of respect maby but not banned....I "retry" a few times a session because I can.

My humble opinion Wink
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
I'M TYPING IN CAPS TO LOOK COOL.

Double post

But on a more serious note, This really shouldn't be a bannable offense. I'm sorry if you like to play the game "seriously" even I like to as well. (Ya know play for points) I have no problem with this particular "problem" if that's what you call it. The people that are top 10 ARE ACTUALLY GOOD. They don't do it on purpose. (That's how you're making it sound) They do it to keep their spot. Lol.
Nah its not to keep spot its constant.

Double post

but all good lets leave it at that and enjoy the game and let everyon disconnect and enjoy

Double post

id rather here from 10 people like this then just josh haha. Group discussion not ur greedy choice
pooterking69420, post: 74722, member: 6134 Wrote:Nah its not to keep spot its constant.

Double post

but all good lets leave it at that and enjoy the game and let everyon disconnect and enjoy

Double post

id rather here from 10 people like this then just josh haha. Group discussion not ur greedy choice

The group discussion is against your idea pooter. But hey I am glad you like it. That just means we can drop the subject and move on to something of more importance which would be just about everything right now.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE[/video]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]