Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application James
Name: James
Steam ID : My old ID was STEAM_0:1:16382651 which I no longer play with but has accumulated a large amount of time on War-Lord servers. My new steam account that I am starting from scratch is STEAM_0:0:54411776 and will be my primary account. The old ID is just to show I have a large amount of time spent on the servers.
Age: Age isn't a judge of character or commitment but I am currently 19.
Timezone: Central US
Availability: Depends on my availability. I am currently in the process of choosing whether to stay at my current place of employment or not but if I do decide to stay times between 9:00 AM to 1:45 PM and anytime on the weekends.
Tell us something about yourself: I had chosen that my life was meant for more at a very young age and therefore I over reach boundaries quite often. I say what I feel is right and I don't care if people don't like it. I use common sense to guide me and I am very inquisitive about different things. Here's a short story: So senior projects were do and I was crunched for time. It was a day before I had to turn it in and I had done nothing. That night I buckled down and finished off my presentation with a cinch. Only thing left to do was the speech. I went in the next day and was dreading every second of it it. I was nervous, sweating bullets. It finally came down to the last 10 minutes before my presentation and I realized. This isn't who I want to be. I shouldn't be afraid of anything. So I'm not. I am getting to the point of happiness and I feel soon enough I will achieve it.
Reason For Admin Application: I feel I can make a difference. Bring change and stability to an already expanding environment. There are many things I believe a gaming community should explore and I would like to bring my ideas to the table for a change. There are a large quantity of things I believe players think can be improved upon and I am here to get those ideas across. I also have a very keen ability to catch hacks, cheats, and ignorance. These are just a few things I offer to the War-Lord community.

EDIT: I am currently trying for MiniGames, Dust 2 Deathmatch, Popular Maps #1 + #2, Snipers, and Office admin. The other ones such as pistols and zombie I am not as active in but I rotate out to these servers listed above in odd intervals to check on the overall status of the servers.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Your an oldie on the servers ... Much luck man

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
[Image: GoodLuck.gif]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Random question but why does your account got a VAC ban?
[Image: 481925_101.png]
My account? Or my old one? My old one is my brothers. You can ask him lol his name is John. Decided he wanted to play in hacked MW2 servers. Not really his fault that he got stuck in a boosting lobby. He is normally on when I am in the afternoons so if you want to ask him about it go ahead lol I don't know all the details.

EDIT: Oh and he's only banned from MW2 lol. He can still play CS:GO and source and shit like that.

Now if you mean the account I have right now I have only been banned server based by one other community who thought I was walling on a gungame server. It was sad.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

Good luck james awesome member! but there is alot of applications out right now! but still good luck to you.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Good luck broski. I have fun killing you with my awp in minigames. Big Grin
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Narnia you is funny. Tuna{tina} you only say that cause you're trying to be admin Tongue lol. But thanks guys I appreciate it.

James`, post: 75491, member: 15260 Wrote:Narnia you is funny. Tuna{tina} you only say that cause you're trying to be admin :p lol. But thanks guys I appreciate it.
lol look at all those applications right now! ITS CRAZY xD
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
See Tuna the thing is it doesn't matter how many apps there are. Nor does it matter how many staff members there are. As long as the higher ups understand that people still want to actively participate even if they know they will be rejected, than we are all good. Am I saying I have less of a chance than you? No. But just because there's a large quantity of them doesn't mean they possess my quality. <3 ya Tuna.