YES! Please, time to go PRO.
11 61.11%
NO! I'm a noob, can't DM without them.
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[POLL] DE_DUST2 DEATHMATCH
I think people DM to get better and so there is no point to have health bags (IMO). What do you guys think?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yes. Yes. Yes. YES. YES.
One of the attractions of DM is the ability to continue playing when you normally would've had to sit out. Health packs are fun and facilitate this. It's not a big issue for me, but I don't see how their removal would make players more pro.
If you're serious about wanting them removed though, you should probably make a 2nd poll. The wording of these answers negate the possibility of this poll being taken seriously.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
keep going
Actually yes, though i dont believe anyone who Doesn't play in our dm's opinion, should have any weight on this matter.
Its annoying to awp someone 108 in 1 and not get a kill, its also very annoying to headshot them and they dont die, plus ppl kinda horde the hp packs.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Leave it, max hp right now is 100.
i oddly agree , it wud be better without the packs , has more in common with the actual game.
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I'm glad you guys want to go PRO a bit.. lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
well the hp packs are fixed. Except, you know that thing called spawn protection, yeah, it doesnt do anything. It doesnt prevent either team from just en masse rushing a spawn site and camping ppl as they spawn. Ive also noticed something very bad, you'll spawn in the same part of the map 4 times in a row and if there are campers there it basically equals 4 deaths before the server switches you to the other spawn site. Having two spawns is fine, but can we make it every other spawn should be a different spawn site, so first spawn, in long A (for ts) and second spawn at B (for ts) this way players dont get spawned 4 times a row in the same place and get camped or shot at while they're spawning. Also something where if you get auto-switched by the server it doesn't affect your score, or if u kill someone who gets auto-switched for that matter. Someone suggested something where you're score isn't affected if u die within the first 10 seconds after spawning, but i think thats a little overboard.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
ARYA!, post: 75365, member: 1011 Wrote:i oddly agree , it wud be better without the packs , has more in common with the actual game.

But it's NOT the actual game. It's a deathmatch. Can someone explain exactly why we shouldn't have them? I don't see how they reduce the challenge, or how they lower the depth of the game. I think it's fun being able to grab a machine gun, pick up 2 health packs, and tear through 10 people with ease. I also think it's great that you have to keep in mind the enemy could do this as well. This is something that's only possible on deathmatch, and that's partially because of the health packs.

Perhaps if we got rid of the awp, I could understand it to a degree. But as of right now, I don't see why the awp should always kill everyone in 1 hit. It's nice being able to pick up 2 health packs and being able to survive one awp shot. It's anti-climactic and it ruins the fun, because you're sitting there shooting 5 to 10 people at point blank and then some asshat from all the way on the other side of the map kills you with one measly shot that required no skill whatsoever. At least with the health packs, you can take one shot and have a chance to bhop away.