Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vent/teamspeak
Mumble is what a lot of people prefer over TS&Vent now days it seems.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I know what you mean George. From time to time I forget my fear of death and do stupid shit that could kill me easily. It's scary to think about but I can't live in fear of fear. Just death lol.

Why jokey? Easier interface?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
mumble is nice because while in game it shows on the top right of the screen the people u are in a channel with and who is currently talking. Once I get a new computer ill be in it all the time I promise that.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Teamspeak 3 does that as well....

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

James`, post: 75675, member: 15260 Wrote:Teamspeak 3 does that as well....
Yup, it does indeed. The overlay isn't enabled by default though.

The Mumble overlay is enabled by default. The overlay seems to be maintained better too. IIRC, the overlay was already placed in the best positions for several of my games. Meanwhile, it seems the teamspeak overlay always starts in the far corner.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Yah I see what you mean. Well I am using Teamspeak 3 currently I will probably get mumble as well. Want to stay in contact with as many people as possible Tongue

M. Bison, post: 75679, member: 359 Wrote:Yup, it does indeed. The overlay isn't enabled by default though.

The Mumble overlay is enabled by default. The overlay seems to be maintained better too. IIRC, the overlay was already placed in the best positions for several of my games. Meanwhile, it seems the teamspeak overlay always starts in the far corner.
Bison send me your address. I'll get you a good microphone. I'd sacrifice my kids (if i had any) to hear you speak.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 75682, member: 1060 Wrote:Bison send me your address. I'll get you a good microphone. I'd sacrifice my kids (if i had any) to hear you speak.
I hur dat. No but seriously I would buy you one if need be lol. I wanna hear you rage once I dominate you lol.