Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vent/teamspeak
u guys got vent?
They had a Teamspeak: ts.war-lords.net. Don't know what happened to it.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Don't need it. We have a perfectly functioning shoutbox plus steam to boot. teamspeak or vent is just a waste of money.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
pshh.. we dont need a vent chat. Smile
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
James`, post: 75472, member: 15260 Wrote:Don't need it. We have a perfectly functioning shoutbox plus steam to boot. teamspeak or vent is just a waste of money.

I don't think a lot of people would be willing to use the shout box to communicate in-game or to use voice chat. o.O
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Right, which is why I said we have steam. I honestly don't think people know that within a group there is a chat box for the entire user base for that group and people can come in go as they please or it can be invite only. Not a single community uses it lol. But like I said vent and team speak cost unnecessary money.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

Teamspeak & Vent come w/ the box IIRC.

And a lot of communities use a chatbox for their user base.

I like & prefer TS/Vent. Can talk w/ people when not in game too. I'm on the BL2 Mumble right now.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
But that extra addon costs money. I know it does. I have had run a server in the past. It's alot of money for little to no interaction. I was here when the community had a vent. It was used mainly for scrims nothing else. The admins were never on it, and the people who were were afk almost all the time. I am not opposed I am just not all gungho about making them pay more.

Teamspeak costs us nothing, but vent would. Bison had plans to put it on one of our boxes.
It was one or the other costing you money so I just went with both Matt... lol.