Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emptiness - Why now?
Eternal, post: 75752, member: 478 Wrote:Seems more like you're complaining the community isn't to your satisfaction v.v

EDIT: Also, moved to the Flame section.

Thanks. Turned into a flame thread.Wasn't it's purpose

I have no problem with the community. Love the players. Hella fun to be around. There's just not enough of them lol. I don't care how old they are, what they look like, how mature or immature they are. I just want to play with new people lol. But why bother going somewhere else? When I have a large community right here who plays and enjoys playing. There are a few bad fruits. I'm sorry, I don't get on here to report people because I normally can calm them down in game. I don't get on here to bad mouth others purposefully. I come here to relax, read some threads that people have made, and comment on them whether I agree or disagree or hold no bias on the thread. If being social is a crime lock me up and melt the key down with MAGMA.

Joker, I apologize. I did mean to rant at you just seemed to be putting me down when I held no ill will or animosity towards you. I just see low activity on the forums. It hasn't ALWAYS been like this. I was on back in December and these forums were BOOMING. I would like to see people posting and talking. Makes me feel more at ease. I remember people like riser and pTk and Platform who would feel uneasy in game and just got a little antsy but they would come onto the forums, have a post here or there engaging in conversation and then went back in for a second round raping everyone they saw.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
If it stays calm, I'll move it back.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Quote:"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James
I take it that you're irreligious.
Immortality's not all that it's cracked up to be. The whole concept of mortality equates to our lives being precious and rare, and that, I think, is beautiful.
And what is the probability that we'd be born at all, the likelihood that we'd even get the opportunity to die.
Besides, imagine that we never died, there'd be overpopulation to the max.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly, post: 75777, member: 2152 Wrote:I take it that you're irreligious.
Immortality's not all that it's cracked up to be. The whole concept of mortality equates to our lives being precious and rare, and that, I think, is beautiful.
And what is the probability that we'd be born at all, the likelihood that we'd even get the opportunity to die.
Besides, imagine that we never died, there'd be overpopulation to the max.

I don't believe in a god. I don't hold faith in a single entity. I show my respect to a power beyond my comprehension for the time being. I understand your belief in the whole of "precious and rare". But my life could mean two shits compared to Neil Armstrong's or King James the third. Opportunities are something we strive for. I do not strive for death. I never said we couldn't find a way to kill one another. Hell some people are hired and paid to find out ways to kill other people. It's humanity for fucks sake. I just merely strive for a day when I may live on without fear of dieing of old age or disease to an event of massive proportions to where I hold the key to everlasting life. I would gladly suffer through any amount of pain to live forever.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

Quote:First of all, you're a dick. Secondly, if I can't see the admin boards than neither can most players who aren't admins. So guess what that means. OMFG, THEY SEE THE SAME DAMN THING. That's right they also see no one is on. SO FUCKING WEIRD. I couldn't give two shits if you don't like the fact that there is a thread dedicated to daily awards. It's an acknowledgement BY PLAYERS TO PLAYERS. How the fuck do you get daily updates from players? Show me a thread where every server has had a status report by players. Show me an admin who has been in every server to have a status report. I'm sorry, I fucking check the war-lords community page every fucking day and I never see anybody I recognize on who are admins. Platform isn't around and quite frankly I see little to none of the other admins.
Don't know how you got that impression, but to each their own.

They may see the same thing, but they don't complain about it like you do. You see what you see, and others see differently. The fact that you're unable to believe that there may be an opposite view that is true makes this argument pointless. They (The Players) actively talk with us via steam chat just fine. The forums were never a large part of the Community, and it never really turned out that way. There used to be a lot of shoutbox activity when Rabbit & I used to talk to each other all day, but that's died off, and a good deal of threads being posted are pretty lackluster and most people won't post.

You couldn't give two shits that I don't like there there is a thread dedicated to daily awards? Then why did you ask this?

Quote:I have been wondering if I should even keep updating that daily awards thing because I haven't heard anything on it from the staff except a like from bison.

Well there's my opinion as a staff member, as a Senior Admin. If you don't care about my opinion, then why did you ask for such opinions from the staff?

We get daily updates from players from Steam & other means. The regular group in War-Lords is pretty tightknit and we talk to each other pretty damn frequently. There are a few admin privileges that I can't elaborate on, but trust me when I say there are ways for admins to communicate with others & the community.But that being said, all of the regulars do switch their names a lot, and we hear about the problems, and we do the best we can to resolve them. Not everyone is going to be happy by their actions, but by our popularity with the crowd that remains with CS:S, I'd say we're doing pretty good.

I apologize that you don't see other admins, but I played with you today for a while and have been the last few days. It's not our fault you don't know who we are when we change our names, and it's not our fault that you don't check the Staff Group to see who is on. I personally like the fact that most people don't know who I am on the forums and who I am on the server, makes it easier to see who has two faces.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
/fin. Stick a fork in me I am done sir. Valid points all across the board. I didn't ask for your specific opinion by the way but w/e. You got your point across I got mine. Done and done. No winner, No loser. Just a conversation.