• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{Application} Low Definition Killing
Name: James Schmitt
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:54411776
Sex: Male
Hours of Availability: 9am - 3pm central / 5pm - 2am central
Are you currently a War-Lords Admin?: No
Do you plan on applying for War-Lords Admin?: Yes
Previous Counterstrike Experience: Been playing since 2001. Not big into competitions.
Previous Games Played: TeamFortress 2 / CS:GO / Minecraft
Previous League Experience: N/A
Favorite Weapon: Famas
Favorite Map: surf_skyworld

I figured by the time anyone actually got around to this my admin app wouldn't matter. But just in case someone is concerned about that I posted it a while ago and haven't heard a response so let's just assume I ain't gettin it lol.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Good Luck Oh you cant apply for admin while applying for HDK
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Meh whoever does the admin apps isn't gonna be on in a while. I figure by the time I get into hdk and run up my two weeks he'll have not appeared.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

Good luck man!
Applications of all kinds especially admin take time. We do not just ignore them. There is a process and when we get a lot of apps they take a little longer.

Thanks for you application, wait patiently while Ptk,Cas, and I evaluate it.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
So is anyone actually looking into this. I don't mean to pry. My admin app was denied and I therefore am sincerely applying to LDK.

[In Evaluation]

-Please wait...

Double post

[Approved]

You may now wear "LDK" anyway you like in your name.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Sweet business.

Good Luck james. great player and would make a great member. Get to know us!
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Congratz James! I'm going to go ahead and accept you into Hdk. You can remove Ldk from your tag. Add me in game if you haven't already and I will add you to our steam group.
My steam name is Rune299
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]