Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Separation
Look I love the idea of it being a fare game field but it isnt fare if you get shot behind walls on a consitent basis this needs to be addressed in real time not just with admins......fix it....

My stupid suggestion would make a server for international players and one for local US players...simple right?(you have two un-used servers) maby? I am kinda mad!!! (been getting shot a lot by scouts behind walls that would not support it in any other server)

I am sick of saying the same old thing here so...ya fix it or it doesnt matter cause I am just one reg on this server.....................................

FORCED RATES IN ONE FOR THE NUBS AND ....you tell me.......................
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
Well, a support this. As we all know the other big communities such as HellsGamers have different server for certain countries, which is a "fair" gaming for US and others.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
>RiG-Th!S<, post: 75880, member: 14892' Wrote:My stupid suggestion would make a server for international players and one for local US players...simple right?
Do you want to pay for it? Rolleyes

Anyway, we're thinking of getting servers in more locations. We don't know where or when yet.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Maybe as the community matures, it might be possible to expand server locations to like Asia?

But then again I don't see a point still. An "international" server enables it to be populated 24/7 somewhat. The West goes to sleep, the East wakes up and game. Vice versa.

Except Riser'. He is confused. Awake 24/7 gaming. <3 Riser'.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
M. Bison, post: 75890, member: 359 Wrote:Do you want to pay for it? Rolleyes
>RiG-Th!S<, post: 75880, member: 14892' Wrote:(you have two un-used servers) maby?
Since you pay for it, he just brought up a point that makes sense..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
This is sad....just do it and lable it...MY GOD MAN!!!you pay for unused servers...!RAGE!

This shouldnt even be a discussion.

If you want my 10 bucks a Fing month...to make this shit legit....OK. send me a paypal account

Quote:With that money, you could afford yourself an ESEA premium account. I'd do that if I were you. Servers are good, players are skillful.
I wouldnt be the only one...spartass...(smartass) oh did I call out yet another wL admin who hardly ever plays on the pop server...MYBAD! sorry...I tend to call out BS.
With that money, you could afford yourself an ESEA premium account. I'd do that if I were you. Servers are good, players are skillful.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sq8usX3CKGM[/video] I like the racket ball trick....
Just for curiousitys sake can you do a speedtest to Los Angeles on speedtest.net and post the results please?

BTW we don't pay per game server, we pay for whole servers (boxes). We could change one of the servers to US only but I have to wonder how many people would actually play on it.
>RiG-Th!S<, post: 75901, member: 14892' Wrote:This is sad....just do it and lable it...MY GOD MAN!!!you pay for unused servers...!RAGE!

This shouldnt even be a discussion.

If you want my 10 bucks a Fing month...to make this shit legit....OK. send me a paypal account

I wouldnt be the only one...spartass...(smartass) oh did I call out yet another wL admin who hardly ever plays on the pop server...MYBAD! sorry...I tend to call out BS.
... Spartacus isn't even an admin.

TBH, I feel like it's just poor rates on a small number of user parts, perhaps try the rates trick? As Bison has noted in the past, it's the rate and not ping that people have. Look at Riser, he plays with a relatively high ping but is consistent enough to be able to play in scrims & the such.

I do like the international aspect to meet new people.

It'll be interesting to see how it would work out, there's not a lot of US/NA players, especially in the late hours in the morning.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]