Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{Server} - Minecraft
So far the work on the server is going good, but he's right. We need more people!

Double post

BTW: The Username Lgrace will be added so she can help.

Double post

Ok, I'd like to take city 2, I'll be thinking of a name, and be building it soon.

Double post

I've claimed to forth city. but anything else is fair game.
YA I AM HERE! I WILL GOING TO JOIN THIS SERVER SO JAMES PLS DONT TALK SHIT TO ME ON THIS SERVER!
lol. Anyways, Gonffs there are no more cities instead we are going with your idea. You are now a Greek god. Please choose one.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
WHAT I HAVE TO CHOOSE?
Choose to not use all caps first. Secondly, when the server is introduced you will decide which force you are on. Each force gets different powers from the McMMo plugin. Watch for it.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

OK First i have to finish my homework lol before my shitty teachers are goin to kick my ass

Double post

James! do you have pirated minecraft??
I own a premium account but the server runs to where anyone can play whether they own it or not. I believe there is another thread that includes a way to get non premium minecraft I may be wrong idk.

Heey man i can give u premium free minecraft dont worry!!!

Double post

there are too many mongolian websites
... I really don't understand half the things you type brah. But I OWN a minecraft account...

Doesnt matter! go to
goodgame.mn

gamez.mn

xopom.com

sakwarez.com and download premium minecraft for free!!! you dont need a minecraft account and not minecraft movies wallpapers games and more!!!!! no virus no surveys no password needed! just visit these websites!!!

Double post

Click like if you like it!

Double post

YA James i am on minecraft!!