Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ban appeals plzzzzzz
name . Polash
Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:1510210408
Banned from
(wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET

hi admin plz plz plz unban me plz i am sorry ,i am new in this game can't kill any one plus i play from bangladesh so my ping is 300 all time i want to kill in the game that's y i download the ngk program from the net it let me see the other people so i got ban ,plzz plz i love this game and i only can play in ur server becus of my ping .i promis i,am not gonna use ngk program again .by playing on ur server i made some friends too plz i miss them plus the game plz un ban me plzzzzzzzz
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:1510210408 &advType=steamid

You were banned for the use of a wallhack by Assassin. Please wait for us to get a demo from him and review it.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar, post: 76201, member: 795 Wrote:http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:1510210408 &advType=steamid

You were banned for the use of a wallhack by Assassin. Please wait for us to get a demo from him and review it.
Probably gonna get rejected.

Here's one way to continue playing on our servers, buy CS:S on Steam and create a new thread including your new Steam ID.
Unlikely for you to get unbanned.
i can't buy they don't sell this game in bangladesh i download this game from aviaro.ro from internet plz i am saying again i am sorry for what i did plzzz unban me
APPROVED

The ban has been discussed internally. We've decided to lift your ban.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol