Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazy admins...
FAIL, and no admins aren't lazy, they have lives too ppl, i understand they can't be on the servers all the time to serve these needy players. And its sooo bad to wish that a few of them could be on more often to kick laggers(sarcasm here), but thats why we have a plugin courtesy of Matt and Bison to regulate laggers. Now i won't have to ask admins to kick laggers in my dm anymore, but apparently that didn't register with someone here (points at Arya).
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78178, member: 946 Wrote:FAIL, and no admins aren't lazy, they have lives too ppl, i understand they can't be on the servers all the time to serve these needy players. And its sooo bad to wish that a few of them could be on more often to kick laggers(sarcasm here), but thats why we have a plugin courtesy of Matt and Bison to regulate laggers. Now i won't have to ask admins to kick laggers in my dm anymore, but apparently that didn't register with someone here (points at Arya).
You seem to be in such good mood that I want you to apply for admin Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ehh? U can't be admin if you have been banned.
Plus, when im a teacher, im gonna be that sledgehammer wielding one that smashes kids iphones when they take it out in class.
So imagine what kind of admin i'd make dude....
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78202, member: 946 Wrote:ehh? U can't be admin if you have been banned.
Plus, when im a teacher, im gonna be that sledgehammer wielding one that smashes kids iphones when they take it out in class.
So imagine what kind of admin i'd make dude....
if i remember correctly, dk was an admin and he had been previously banned.

edit;
and why the fuck does it say "The Sketchy Moderator"? I liked plain old "Super Moderator" or whatever it said Sad
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
no one on this server cares anymore...

the shit server they take advantage of...MuH

Double post

henry is getting paid to sign in...
remove this slut....

I feel the urge to dance to a "idiot" in a costume....my bad I call shrooms......................

gj...LOL

you guys are to easily fooled...best of wishes you figs, you taught me source.....morons.
did you guess ,I'm in a "fU" mood....Bison for president....this could be a communist nation overnight.

dumb ass religion...(pay no attention to science).... or your nose...LoL

Is it "cs grammar proof to say...Goo GO!".....cause I will throw on your throats....
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
Henry, you're getting paid?!

I knew it...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

gj guys...you are so on top of the CS community...you are VIRGINS>

hows...uhmmm how do you say...is....QT crums doing...still trolling....... admins?
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
I have to Like Sako, its the law!!

But no, i wouldn't be an admin unless u paid me, as i'd be sledgehammering bans left and right faster than miners mine for coal.
Eternal, post: 78207, member: 478 Wrote:Henry, you're getting paid?!

I knew it...
fortunately yes, not very much though. dave only gives me .15 for each shoe I make Sad
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
this thread is gonna give me a brain aneurysm