Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  cosMo@暴走P Ban Appeal
NoBoss, post: 76807, member: 11847 Wrote:Cosmo platform has banned others for using exploiting this.. But considering you !block abuse a lot. I think you knew exactly what you were doing.
of course i know what exactly i'm doing. I don't abuse with block alot only when other player trying to abuse (RIGHT TINA?? FNO CLIMB!!)
cosMo, post: 76808, member: 13270 Wrote:of course i know what exactly i'm doing. I don't abuse with block alot only when other player trying to abuse (RIGHT TINA?? FNO CLIMB!!)
FNO climb is a hard climb and most of the admins allow us to use !block on that map unless they say not to. You use !block on atleast every map and you use to !block abuse all the time tbh you still do.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
That is just an excuse. fno climb can be finished without block.

Also I only bhop on ppl's head for a kongfu movie.

Also I took a picture of it
cosMo, post: 76812, member: 13270 Wrote:That is just an excuse. fno climb can be finished without block.

Also I only bhop on ppl's head for a kongfu movie.

Also I took a picture of it
You say you bhop on peoples heads for kongfu movie but I have never seen you bhop on someones head besides trying to get to something.
These are the pictures that shows I only needs to LongJump. Tina is this what you are looking for?
[Image: gybmsxrj4kbzp4nrv716.jpg]

[Image: 8zkuvm4b3nn156u7q9h.jpg]
[Image: g88gjn9trfxvs780pief.jpg][Image: hajiohbqsx24yx9o46f.jpg]
[Image: 3prqvxs93p201e64kkey.jpg]
I have to post these pictures to prove that i don't block to get to something.
cosMo, post: 76815, member: 13270 Wrote:These are the pictures that shows I only needs to LongJump. Tina is this what you are looking for?
[Image: gybmsxrj4kbzp4nrv716.jpg]

[Image: 8zkuvm4b3nn156u7q9h.jpg]
[Image: g88gjn9trfxvs780pief.jpg][Image: hajiohbqsx24yx9o46f.jpg]
[Image: 3prqvxs93p201e64kkey.jpg]
I have to post these pictures to prove that i don't block to get to something.
Cosmo.. your in a game by yourself.. You constantly use !block in the server.
Admin platform says using !block command is ok if you don't abuse it!!!! Tina do you know what I really mean from the reason?????

Just no more reply. You are just making it more confuse to admins
Check it out. Platform is a fair and respectful admin. We as players joke and fuck around with him cause he's a nice guy. He lets people get away with the small shit once in a while, he let Narnia get by COUNTLESS times. The fact of the matter is you abuse the !block command and use unfair advantages to win. Yes people do use the !block command in other minigame maps. But that is to shorten the time frame in which people have to watch them fail. Some obstacles in a few maps are IMPOSSIBLE to finish within the time frame given. your attempt to get unbanned is futile. And quite frankly if and when you do get back in the server I will be on yer ass like a fucking hawk waiting for you to fuck up. I already have so much shit on Narnia but he's a cool guy. You, you're just an ass. And the mg admins aren't against you. Stop being an egotistical prick and move on.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Didn't i say no more replies? You guys are just making admins more confused.

Let's make it clear. There was a CT guy trying to block up and grab the gun
I do the same way that he do and i got the gun.
Admin Platform was in spectator afking.
Jinx was yelling:"hey platform hey platform. oh he's afk."

CLEAR???

I know ptk doesn't against me so much.

Also. Platform DID so many THINGS that we all know and we haven't DO anything.
You call him cool? calm yourself a little. I don't mind you and platform love each other

And also, Everybody hates me. they just want to find a way to make me get permanent ban.
Just wait out your ban and learn from this. A quick look at your ban history and it shows a lack of disrespect for the admins and server rules. Don't be surprised if your next is extended one seeing that this is your sixth ban I believe