Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  cosMo@暴走P Ban Appeal
Name: cosMo@暴走P

STEAM_0:0:1907626905

Server: Minigame

hmm. When we get to the map mg_jacs_multigame. someone is trying to block. so i blocked too.
Then i got the gun by accident. well you know once you got the gun you just want to kill enemy.
then i got ban@.@

(If you see other players abusing. What can you do to stop him?)
(For me i'll just do the same way that the abusing player do and get the gun before he gets it)

*You rather do the same way that the abusing player do or you let the abusing player gets the gun and kill you?

*Admin can just slay me*

Example: I remember one day I was playing in mg_all_in_one_xiv when we get the the map "race" I see players blocking each other up to the wall and get to the end. They don't get ban? well I mean like does it have to be an admin online so that the player who's abusing can be punished? When other players do the samething that they do(not mean me) they actually get warned(not just warn). There are always players abuse a lot when admin is not online. as a player what can I do to stop that happening? (you rather let them do or abuse even though you know it is not a good(right) way?)

I know abusing block is not a right way. I just know it.

As Platform states:"Using !block command is ok. abusing isn't ok"

According to Platform says I am using block to protect not letting our teammate gets kill and I also protected the guy who's really abusing block. "I took the ban(punishment)from him" that's what it mean.

one of my oppion addition: Platform I know you hate me. You are so happy now because you finally found a chance to ban me. but you really don't know the real reason.
↑Platform just please. I don't abuse other players. The time I abuse is only when other players are abusing!!(get their goal before they gets it)

I have a reason why I didn't ask admin because admin(platform) in game died and moved to spectator for afk too long, Jinx:"hey platform hey platform(player platform moved to spectator for afk too long) oh he's afk."

(Admin please read this carefully and make sure you understand the red highlighted word please.)
I can't believe you even thought about posting a ban appeal. I didn't see anyone else blocking. You knew what you were doing. Due to past problems, I'm not lifting/shortening the ban. Sorry CosMo just doing my job.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
No way platform. I should have took a screemshot of that person
Don't matter, you used it to you advantage. He may of typed it out, but I saw you exploit the map by grabbing the gun early and kill.

You only saw me not the other guy seriously?

(You just hate me right?)

The other guy was trying to grab the gun too!!!!

That guy typed !block in team chat. so you can't see it

You were in spectator. You didn't realize that don't you?

When i grabbed the gun. Jinx were telling:"OHHH COSMO ABUSE BANNNN".

then you realize i abused right?
You're not getting where I'm coming from. If he grabbed it and start exploiting like you did. He would of been banned. Using the !block command is ok. Abusing it isn't.

Well if he got the gun. then he will kill us all. Will you just looking at him and let him take away the gun?

Also. I don't have admin power like you do. how can i stop the guy when he's trying to get the shotty huh?

What can i do?
(You said typing !block is not abusing but grabbing a gun. You kicked me last time when I jump on someone's head for fun)

Double post

↑double reply

I am now requesting unban!
You could have just asked Platform to check him out and get it dealt with instead of doing what he did. Next time if you see a griefer, record a demo and post it up.

I doubt you're getting unbanned.
I know what you are talking about riser, but he(platform) was in spectator. I thought he was afk because when that real abusing player trying to get the gun from blocking for a while. also idk how to take demo, idk how to upload video.

It is like that guy abuse for 20 second then I do the same thing. catch the gun before he gets it.
Cosmo platform has banned others for using exploiting this.. But considering you !block abuse a lot. I think you knew exactly what you were doing.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.