Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Personal Attacks
lotsa drama today in a scrim where hightimes was trolling his team constantly and got kicked by DK.... chill out guys for real, I understand you were getting pwned and stopped taking it seriously after a while but be respectful of the others playing on your team
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/659934

Quote:8 Oct 2012 03:01:06 leo will be ur buttbuddy (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET

I agree with DK. This guy should be permabanned from wLs. The only thing i find that attracts so much my attention the other stuff is inappropriate language on English and Spanish.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Will look into this later today after I've finished a few papers and issue a decision.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I noticed Highcrimes is still using that spray in the server. If I see it again, I'll take another screenshot.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
I don't like those two guys either, but after reviewing the demo, I don't think it's as bad as you put it. Given the unknown premise of xG Freak having a history of instigating things, I'm not going to take any action as of now. Going to wait for a decision by another admin who takes a look at this.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
leo, post: 77302, member: 4031 Wrote:I noticed Highcrimes is still using that spray in the server. If I see it again, I'll take another screenshot.
Another day this guy joined scrim server and started conflicts with everyone, this guy deserves a bad.. Just saying.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
lmao i never joined scrim server without an invite get your shit straight lol i should log onto the forums more often to see the worthless stuff people post. if you dont know the story then dont try and post it or about it. and LEO i love you posting this because this was right after you tried adding me on friends list and i removing you after you wanting to be the biggest fucking weirdo to name, btw the game isnt a kids game i dont care if kids play it but, i didnt know this was a children server cuz thats what you all make it out to be... and for the record if thats the case freak should stop trying to talk nasty to lil ones. ;] thank you.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
highcrimes, post: 81444, member: 14955 Wrote:lmao i never joined scrim server without an invite get your shit straight lol i should log onto the forums more often to see the worthless stuff people post. if you dont know the story then dont try and post it or about it. and LEO i love you posting this because this was right after you tried adding me on friends list and i removing you after you wanting to be the biggest fucking weirdo to name, btw the game isnt a kids game i dont care if kids play it but, i didnt know this was a children server cuz thats what you all make it out to be... and for the record if thats the case freak should stop trying to talk nasty to lil ones. ;] thank you.

This was months ago, which was way after you defriended me cause you had some problem with me being bi or something.

When you take someone's personal photo and try and deface them in the server, that's not cool. Freak is sometimes volatile, but personally I think the server should be a safe and generally friendly environment for everyone, so I reported this. Sorry if you're mad, but that's the way shit goes when you attack people.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
im never mad, i just get even and thats what i do with freak when he trolls ppl.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
highcrimes, post: 81673, member: 14955 Wrote:im never mad, i just get even and thats what i do with freak when he trolls ppl.
Freak never trolled someone, well, he might of when it was a douche like you. He's cool and everyone likes him. Otherwise, only some other douches like you..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]