Resolved  Unbanned Chezka please
Wink
closed thread Please Thank you.
[Image: 642514_101.png]
[Image: 915574_101.png]
Your account is your responsibility.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Hi CxG.
My apologies for the seemingly harsh discipline of your child, but I've warned her about team stacking over the mic and chat a dozen times in the last 2 months, and kicked her for it with a warning probably 20-30 times, and in all that time I not sure if there's a single day I encountered her where she didn't switch over to a winning team with larger number when her team was losing. Last night, she and a couple others kept switching to larger, winning teams, and when they continued doing so after repeated warnings/kicks with warnings, I banned them for their disruptive behavior. One time it was so bad, balanced numbers got switched into something like 2:7.
If you can sit down with your daughter, explain to her the concept of team stacking, and get her to agree to avoid doing so, I'll gladly lift her ban. It seems she may have been too young to understand the concept of team stacking till now, but she still needs to abide by our rules if she wants to play here.
Cheers.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Thanks for replying.... Can you closed this thread... More power War-lords.Smile
[Image: 642514_101.png]
[Image: 915574_101.png]