Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWUT????
"Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!"

Our leading scientists have studied, one bear playing patterns over the years. This "Controlled" Specimen, was a fantastic discovery to the continuing research of the team CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWUT???? We have progressed, to learn the habits of this bear. If you think you are living near one of these report back to us if you see one of these fascinating creatures. Here are some of the symptoms that might occur around you, to let you know if there is one near.

1. Large thumping near your room (not sex)

2. Missing people are reported near you

3. You hear bear like noises

4. Someone is playing counter strike constantly next to you.

These are some of the symptoms you must look out for. As for it affecting the bears them selves our leading team CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWUT???? Has concluded, these facts about the bears who do play.

1. They never sleep- This can be very bad for bears

2. They get obsessed with the game and won't stop to eat, drink go to bathroom, e.t.c.

3. They do not have off spring do to the fact that they won't stop playing Counter-Strike, and it will start to make bear kind extinct, ruining the food web

4. It makes the bears, savagely mad when there Counter-Strike is taken away

These things are bad for bears, and it must stop! So if you live to someone, that you've never seen, but you've seen these symptoms PLEASE report it to us immediately, so we can save the helpless bears out there.

Special thanks:

CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWUT???? For helping to research this interesting subject

and

Fuzzy Izzie Bear- For helping us study these symptoms to save bears themselves.

Godsave the burz!

Gonffs
calm down gonffs.. burz have always played css this is old news.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Ah but, not until now have we researched these strange fanominons

Double post

[Image: dep_2221254-Teddy-Bear-and-modern-silver-laptop.jpg]
i'm not reading that
^ Im not reading that either, wtf is that??
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6