Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Don't Stop Believing
Good luck if this one still counts! lol
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
If the moderators could put this on hold till November that'd be great.

Double post

I do want to say, I've seen multiple applications, that were a second time, and it wasn't called upon that it was a second in 6 months.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 74907, member: 9168 Wrote:You can't apply multiple times in less than 6 months.
Can you show me that rules?

Good Luck Gonnfs, You're too mature for you're age. At least way more than some 20+ admins.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Thanks man.
We consider his and some other applications - spam. This application wont be reviewed. Whatever time it takes right now is the time that it takes lazy Bison to look at this thread and close it. If you want others to have serious approach to your application, give it some more time.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Sigh, fine, but to say that it is in the rules is wrong. You just don't go around saying that things are rules when they aren't. Rules are supposed to be respected, and treated at a high level. Not to be tossed around.
Those are rules, someone just forgot to post them.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Lol?

Double post

Dr. Ruplayer, post: 77006, member: 9168 Wrote:We consider his and some other applications - spam. This application wont be reviewed. Whatever time it takes right now is the time that it takes lazy Bison to look at this thread and close it. If you want others to have serious approach to your application, give it some more time.

Look, if your gonna tell me that you consider this spam, then why even bother to go on, about rules, and shiz?