Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When we did a GunGame server, it was as dead as the Pistols server.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 77204, member: 835 Wrote:When we did a GunGame server, it was as dead as the Pistols server.
i guess the population back then is not that many as compared now. The point is to maximize the servers that is constantly empty and maybe change it back to the pistol server again or any other types if the population began to wane.
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 77195, member: 15273 Wrote:This would be the concept Gonffs, but the ducks would be replaced with you running around screaming like a little girl Big Grin!

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=x-daxzVxrQI[/video]
Dude, are you seriously? This game is epic! Even when I was 4 years old, I used to put my mom to sleep, then stay whole night playing that game.

TALKING ABOUT THE THREAD!

I would go with a Iceworld Deathmatch.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
The GG server must have been before I joined the wL community. Too bad it couldn't get populated. But I believe the population in the community is larger at this point. I surely would be on the GG server a lot.

Quote:or wl jailbreak server... would be hilarious
Considering the JB, this too is a good idea. But in my experience from playing lots a JB servers, it can be a pain in the ass for admins. JB servers really need a clear and good set of rules.

Quote:I would go with a Iceworld Deathmatch.
Equally good idea :p
[Image: 612953_101.png]
GG! I think we need a bhop server though still.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 77207, member: 1732 Wrote:i guess the population back then is not that many as compared now. The point is to maximize the servers that is constantly empty and maybe change it back to the pistol server again or any other types if the population began to wane.
Our server population back then was at least double then it is now.

Gun game was popular for maybe a week before everyone deserted it. I'd say put it to better use as a ze or jailbreak that everyone has been asking for.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 77219, member: 835 Wrote:Our server population back then was at least double then it is now.

Gun game was popular for maybe a week before everyone deserted it. I'd say put it to better use as a ze or jailbreak that everyone has been asking for.
I think the zombie survival server should be changed to zombie escape.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
I would be down 110% for a bhop server. I could get a list of maps for us. I could even host classes with Helmut $10 a session.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Heh.
Zombie escape's on the go.
Just wait!
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]