Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  block abuse
Quote:Thats part of the reason i dont play MG, the !block was always spammed.
You obviously haven't played enough minigames. The !block command can only be useful/exploited able in like a handful of maps.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Kk Space, and dont ya just hate it when you have to bhop across multiple platforms and somebody types !block and screws up like 3 or more players on the one platform. Or gets everybody stuck in one spot so they all die, like the SAW based map where u have to bhop across the acid pond, and someone types !block on the platforms, or ....well you get the point.
!block command is annoying.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Quote:Kk Space, and dont ya just hate it when you have to bhop across multiple platforms and somebody types !block and screws up like 3 or more players on the one platform. Or gets everybody stuck in one spot so they all die, like the SAW based map where u have to bhop across the acid pond, and someone types !block on the platforms, or ....well you get the point.
!block command is annoying.
When was the last time you played minigames? !block only works when the other person has !block on. Plus if you have !block on and you walk through some one without !block the person with !block gets stuck until the one without moves. They changed it bruh.
Quote: !block only works when the other person has !block on
Not true, you actually can stack on top of someone that has not put block on!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Quote:Not true, you actually can stack on top of someone that has not put block on!
Lmao, not. I can never jump on some one while I have !block on that doesn't have it on. I just get stuck in them and can't move.
I asked in hidden sections many times, "Please take off !block, people are exploiting the maps..". Everyone said there was a reason for it. I still nowadays not seen the reason, other than exploit.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Atleast have it removed from mg there is no use for it in minigames really.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
True, block has absolutely no use in mg. Where does it have use??? It only gets exploited by people who can't finish a map.
[Image: 612953_101.png]
ok calm down people, there is a half way marker that you can not pass, so unless you like to be slaughtered by an entire team, there is nothing wrong with it, the real concern is people like Tina and Narnia who go up there and AWP the other team.

However, i do support the idea of removing block
Not Cosmo, post: 77441, member: 15358 Wrote:ok calm down people, there is a half way marker that you can not pass, so unless you like to be slaughtered by an entire team, there is nothing wrong with it, the real concern is people like Tina and Narnia who go up there and AWP the other team.

However, i do support the idea of removing block
Hey bruh, you got a demo of me doing that? Because I never call me doing such a thing.