Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  block abuse
Quote: the real concern is people like Tina and Narnia who go up there and AWP the other team
I will back up Tina and Narnia here because personally I have never witnessed them doing so.
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Guess, what? I've done it once and it's not exploiting the map when a plugin gives you the power to do so.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Not Cosmo, post: 77441, member: 15358 Wrote:ok calm down people, there is a half way marker that you can not pass, so unless you like to be slaughtered by an entire team, there is nothing wrong with it, the real concern is people like Tina and Narnia who go up there and AWP the other team.

However, i do support the idea of removing block
Funny because I dont use an awp on mg_legobuilder I would love to see your screenshots. + there is nothing there to block you.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
ban them all, let the mg maps be flooded with their tears instead

..jk
Ill jump on MG today and regulate a little.
[Image: 456710_101.png]
BOTWALKIE, post: 77911, member: 15037 Wrote:Ill jump on MG today and regulate a little.
Play us some kickass music of yours meanwhile Cool!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 77913, member: 15273 Wrote:Play us some kickass music of yours meanwhile Cool!

Hahah, Smile http://soundcloud.com/robbiereinzuch/bot...a-original
Newest Song
[Image: 456710_101.png]
Not Cosmo, post: 77441, member: 15358 Wrote:ok calm down people, there is a half way marker that you can not pass, so unless you like to be slaughtered by an entire team, there is nothing wrong with it, the real concern is people like Tina and Narnia who go up there and AWP the other team.

Pfft you can EASILY strafe around it.

I laughed so hard at the extent of stupidity. You do realize that you have an awp in those pictures correct? That you were manipulating a map to be in your favor. The fact of the matter is the map maker intended no block to be on just like every other minigame map out to date. I have never been to a minigame server that allows blocking. I asked Bison once what all the server rules were. You know what he told me? "Common sense". That's all he said. Common sense says don't be a dickhole and exploit the map because it will cause problems that admins will have to deal with, so yah there should be some repercussions for the extent of stupidity. Nice catch Tuna.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
STOOOOOOOPU!!

For 6 hours i have played on MG server couple of days ago.
ive seen 0 !block command used.
i think it is just very few players who exploit !block command, like these trolls.
i do not know why, but there are very few players who use mic on weekdays these days...