Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartacus getting schooled.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mG9a1wFCcYQ[/video]

I was playing in this particular server and blurted out "DAMN IT!" on the mic when I died.

Admin gave me a warning. And I was like whoa.

Anyway, it was pretty interesting. They are open to discussion, not trolls. There were a few atheists in that server at a particular time who were like searching for the "truth". In a pub.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Was that the SAVED server?
Riser, post: 77766, member: 992 Wrote:Was that the SAVED server?

Yeah, I'm wondering as well.
I was kicked for saying that I was possessed by the dark lord.
Yeahh that server. Friendly guys really.

I can't imagine if a player like Sandra plays there.

"okay fuck it guys! We're fucking rushing bridge no matter fucking what! Don't be a pussy!"
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Haha yeah.

Well, they may be all for politeness but they run their servers in a very peculiar way. I saw someone get permbanned because he asked two times 'is it wrong that I'm gay?' over the mic. It's possible that guy knew how they were gonna react and was trying to provoke a reaction, but still, (perm)banning someone for that is way beyond what is sensible. Their good will and tolerance ends there I guess.

And don't say 'omg', that's obviously a sin.
Sounds like a server I wanna start playing Big Grin! Can't stand with religious people not accepting other people's opinion!

Btw, "you shall not murder"?! What in the name of "GOD" are they doing on that server? Tickling?
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 77792, member: 15273 Wrote:Sounds like a server I wanna start playing Big Grin! Can't stand with religious people not accepting other people's opinion!

Btw, "you shall not murder"?! What in the name of "GOD" are they doing on that server? Tickling?
I'm sure Jesus would love to know that his dedicated followers are blowing the heads off of middle-eastern terrorists
[Image: sigix.png]
OH NO THIS IS NOT WHAT OSAMA SAID IT WOULD BE. damn that line never gets old. I don't remember what comedian said it.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Got banned for 10 mins because I wouldn't change my name. What is so bad about SWA666?
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]