Yes
12 92.31%
No
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords FragMovie Project?
fenks i got soommmee footage for youuu just taking a little bit of time getting all the ticks and finding the right demos.

if you guys are just hopeless about finding the right demos for the stuff you want to show, try looking if you have any screenshots of a high score you had in a scrim, cause thatll give you map + date which is all you need to find it in the archive.
ceddeeoo, post: 78402, member: 9052 Wrote:fenks i got soommmee footage for youuu just taking a little bit of time getting all the ticks and finding the right demos.

if you guys are just hopeless about finding the right demos for the stuff you want to show, try looking if you have any screenshots of a high score you had in a scrim, cause thatll give you map + date which is all you need to find it in the archive.
i can't find the demo i did the ace in..not sure if you remember it but it was an inferno map from a few weeks ago. you were in my team.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
fenk i want to be in this video killing you <3
[Image: 551914_101.png]

hi
I'm to Shitty to have any good demos. I know that I had a nasty 1 deag on russka sometime between 24-28th
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
eatnsleep, post: 78426, member: 8698 Wrote:fenk i want to be in this video killing you <3
I want one where i kill you both Tongue
Assassin, post: 78458, member: 2398 Wrote:I want one where i kill you both :p
Did this actually happened?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 78461, member: 3039 Wrote:Did this actually happened?
lol yeah but that was along time ago
Someone, find my jump strafe behind a wall headshot on mill.
Tomix <3 Madelaine
fastdl.mattkv.net/demos/auto-20121009-1426-de_tuscan.zip
tick: 52500
4k AK
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
expect a preview/beta soon
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.