Yes
12 92.31%
No
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords FragMovie Project?
So I was thinking of making a 3-5 mins fragmovie of War-Lords Scrim.
Since I will be having some free time ( about a week or two ) so I figured why not.
There will be video effect here and there but I will try to keep it simple.
It will probably look like THIS, but with more effects and smooths.

If you want to be a part of this video, just give me your demos.
War-Lords scrim demos located here : http://fastdl.mattkv.net/demos/
Or if you have POV Demos you can upload it to mediafire or something.

Reply to this thread with the demo link and ticks.

Rules:
1) Your must take place in WL-Scrim, NO PUBLIC SERVER DEMOS.
2) Don't give me a 1 or 2 kill frag, unless it's a flick or jumpshot.

I will try to clear things in my hard drive because it will take alot of space, I will do it once I have enough demos. Good luck.

Thanks to Spartacus for the suggestion.

EDIT: Can you guys give me a demo using this format
Quote:<name>
http://fastdl.mattkv.net/demos/auto-2012...e_nuke.zip
10000tick
3 kills
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
I'll be recording in my scrims now.
Gonffs, post: 77886, member: 11307 Wrote:I'll be recording in my scrims now.
No need. STV is already enabled in the servers. So just take note of the date/time and Bison will upload to http://fastdl.mattkv.net/demos/
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
But I have fraps..... >Sad
Gonffs, post: 77890, member: 11307 Wrote:But I have fraps..... :mad:
No you don't have to record.
Just give me the demos. I will record and edit.
ive always been too lazy to find the demos of scrims i got aces/clutches but i just realized that I took so many screenshots that I can find the dates/maps really easily. will send you stuff.
Fenken I couldn't find the ace i pulled on inferno last week. If I happen to find it i'll pass it to you.

PS: yeah indirect bragging of ace in thread. u mad bruh?!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 77908, member: 1060 Wrote:Fenken I couldn't find the ace i pulled on inferno last week. If I happen to find it i'll pass it to you.

PS: yeah indirect bragging of ace in thread. u mad bruh?!
sure, you can give me more than 1 demo btw
I'm a big fan of this idea....especially since I don't have the knowledge or patience to put such a thing together.....as soon as a few of the demos are available I will share my mastery of the game with the warlords people Wink
jab253, post: 77924, member: 13408 Wrote:I'm a big fan of this idea....especially since I don't have the knowledge or patience to put such a thing together.....as soon as a few of the demos are available I will share my mastery of the game with the warlords people Wink
If its mac10 then he wont put :/