Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijacked account
My steam account was recently hijacked (yesterday). So if anyone sees my account playing, please know that it's not me, and I'm trying to resolve this bullshit with Steam.
The Cocksmith, post: 78271, member: 5099 Wrote:hijacked
U fancy huh!

LoL jk. But seriously now, many other players got hacked and they sent an email to steam and got them back, but keep in mind they'll (or they might) ask for the credit card used to buy it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Thanks. I'm not worried about getting my account back; that'll happen soon enough. I just don't someone to run shenanigans with my account on various servers, getting me banned and whatnot.
Legitimate question here, can this only happen if you are Steam??
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
[troll] No, it is also quite common for piraters to get their nosteam accounts temporary hijacked by siblings (or laptop thieves, in extreme cases) when they cannot physically be at their computer. In fact, one of my best friends in minigames falls victim to the sibling hijack on a regular basis. It seems many gamers dwelling with a sibling or more have experienced this to variable frequency and intensity.[/troll]

PS. Unless you are gaming from a laptop that gets stolen, it is incredibly difficult to get your nosteam account hijacked. Although why someone would even try to confounds me.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
O NOEESS I CANZ NO LONGER PLAY WITH TEH BEAR
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78278, member: 946 Wrote:Legitimate question here, can this only happen if you are Steam??
Im not a company, I'm a person.. so yeah, it can't happen. Well, if you HAVE a steam account, then yes Tongue

[Image: 1007_stcp_25_o+mooneyes_party_photo_gall...d_back.jpg]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
just talkd to ya today fuzzy did u get it bak?
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Just curious, does anyone know how long it usually takes steam to respond to a report? I sent them an email on Friday, and still haven't heard back from them.
The Cocksmith, post: 78514, member: 5099 Wrote:Just curious, does anyone know how long it usually takes steam to respond to a report? I sent them an email on Friday, and still haven't heard back from them.
however long it takes gabe to finish his sandwich
[Image: sigix.png]