Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijacked account
The Cocksmith, post: 78514, member: 5099 Wrote:Just curious, does anyone know how long it usually takes steam to respond to a report? I sent them an email on Friday, and still haven't heard back from them.
That happened to me before. I gave them a picture of my Team Fortress 2 CD-KEY because I bought a hard copy, as evidence to prove that its my account.
It took them about 1 week to reply to me back with a new password.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
welp, got shit sorted out with Steam, but all my shit's deleted, i guess. My friends list is once again empty Sad
I just thought about claimintg that my steam account got hijacked... nice way to try some hacks and blame someone else.

Add me cocksmith
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
added. Yeah, and apparently the good hacks you have to PAY for. What the shit is that? I'm not some rich bastard like dvs or pishtimWink
The Cocksmith, post: 78682, member: 5099 Wrote:added. Yeah, and apparently the good hacks you have to PAY for. What the shit is that? I'm not some rich bastard like dvs or pishtimWink

Hey I had to sell my gaming computer to get money for decent CSS hacks
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim, post: 79544, member: 3115 Wrote:Hey I had to sell my gaming computer to get money for decent CSS hacks
I got my hax from the dollar store. I'm too cheap for walmart or ebay. :oops:
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol