Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ninjasalad ban appeal
ninjasalad
STEAM_0:1:47185095
(wL) popular maps #2 css

I found your server last night, played for a couple maps. Kept an even kdr, logged off of my own will, go to log back on today and it says I am banned.

No idea what happened.
You were banned on 6/22/2011 for use of aimbot/speedhack/wallhack.

That ban was on one of your other Steam IDs.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I have had one other account in my life time (ninjasalad - can't remember the steam ID, gave the account away while I was finishing school in an effort to study. Which was in November of 2011, so the date described is incorrect, as I have never hacked in my life, and the account would of still been in my possession.)

The account I use now (piratesalad - STEAM_0:1:47185095) is the only other account I have. Normally I play solely on my home server, but it's population has been dieing down late at night, which is why I came to your server. I can honestly say I have never been on this server before.

Despite there being awps, I really enjoyed this server. It really surprised me to try to come back and find out I was banned. I would really like to come back and play, if there is any more information which would help, I would gladly provide it.

(How was this ruling made anyway? How was my steam id associated with "other Steam IDs.")
STEAM_0:1:32837587 -> the account you were cheating with
STEAM_0:1:49246933 -> your other account
STEAM_0:1:47185095 -> your current account

Wait for a root admin to resolve your appeal.
Again, on what grounds are you associating these accounts to my account?

At my home server, we provide evidence to back up bans, and provide that evidence to the public and the person in question to ensure there are no mistakes or bias' leading to a wrongful ban. We have teams of administrators who have been hand picked over the years based on excellence, to rule on the evidence. I will not even post the name of this server, as it is within our moral code to be respectful towards other servers.

In all my years of playing this game, I have never been banned, not even mistakenly. This being my first time , even if wrong, I still feel quite raw about it. I feel as though I have been cheated, or given the short end of the stick and from my point of view, having done nothing wrong, I feel as though you are losing a potential long time player.

ninjasalad =TGT=
We appreciate your patience and maturity with your appeal, but please wait for a root admin to review the circumstances behind your ban.

However, according to my analysis of the ban, I'm fairly certain that those IDs belong to you. Anyways, a root admin will make the final decision and if necessary, present the relevant evidence in an appropriate manner.
APPROVED

The ban is very peculiar. I suspect use of public internet access, likely from dormitory or cafe. The ban is consistent with a false positive.

Bans purged from system.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol