Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdest dream ever
Spartacus, you gotta get some time off the forums man, this is gonna be the end of you

Dreams are just the beginning :o
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
wtf
My mom rarely dreams. Whenever she dreams, she converts it into numbers and win the lottery.

That's how I got 2 Levi jeans Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
how do you convert images to words?
is she like the matrix or something?
Yuuki <3, post: 102547, member: 8153' Wrote:how do you convert images to words?
is she like the matrix or something?

I don't know... that some kind of trick, some kind of law. Many people do it here. I don't know how to explain much about it but let me give you an example:

If in your dream, you see a crab. your dream would equal to 8.

Anything could be described as number in our dream. example:
Crab = 8
A man = 0
There are many number for anything. But I can't remember all of them. So, if you see multiple things in your dream, You need to find out what number which standing for them and mix those thing with the numbers. There.... You got the lottery number.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I do not experience dreams anymore, seriously =[
Dreams... Dreams... and I always thought my dreams were crazy. Sometimes, I dream about my touhou chars and once in a while, I get a dream with one of you guys in it. And are you serious? Converting images into numbers? Best way to become a millionaire! *giggles*
Err, weirdest dreams, gotta be the Hallucinations/ Dreams, i call them Halluci-dreams i have in class when im falling asleep cuz my teacher is droning on. its not so much the droning on, as it is the fact that nobody else really says anything for the duration of the class other than him.

Sometimes i get some weird Skyrim hallucination, other times its just a plain white dream (void) . I can hear whats going on around me, but half of me is asleep, and the other half of me is awake. So freakin weird!
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
i had a weird dream that i was holding a m4a4 with some outrageously rare camo and everyone was hunting me down because they wanted it.

lol
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile