Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite admin(s)
I'll make my list tomorrow.. 2lazy and 2tired.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Hmm, Badmin sounds good. I like it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I'm a little perturbed that RU is getting all the credit. I guess I have step up my game to become the badmin
Raptor@, post: 78862, member: 1612 Wrote:I would say that this guy is the best admin Bloodlust Hero

M. Bison
he just run around all the time in pop map and does nothing

Anubis
he spends more of his time in specs mode and sits like a pussy rather than fighting
Spartacus
he just slay the bomber and like to plant the bomb all the time in pop map

Fuzzy Izzie
my most annoying admin in smee tower because he just say [ raptor on metal ring, go sideways, i saw him , he just bring the whole ct team to kill me]

Mr.Tea
he banned a player because his name was Mr. Teabag
So gayish behavior
TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Raptor you're such an asshat. What a fucking troll lawl.

Canister - Don't know on a personal level but I have seen him around the forums. Never seen in game.

Matt - Pretty cool cat. I think I have seen him use his real name in game once. Otherwise he is a ninja.

Leaky - Also never seen in game but he lurks like a baws.

M. Bison - This kid makes me trololol. Was 1 deagin this fool left and right before he jumped around a corner and blew my face off, there went my daydreaming...

Anubis - I think I know Anubis, I think I have played with him, it's all so fuzzy. I think he may have drugged me...

Spartacus - Meh.

JayCat - Has a lot of people impersonate him and he don't even know it.

_RemiX - This kid needs to get a life. Always raging at me for owning him jeez. lol gotta show some respect to the HDK boss.

BARCODE - Timeleft. Time left. Nextmap... I don't get it barcode!!! I don't GET IT!!!!

-[ex]iSpy- - Hew remember that guy who logged in sunday but hasn't said shit since october 15th? Yah, baws over here.

SpartanOnLSD - Use to play with this kid back in nam. He died from too much sex.

Dr. Ruplayer - SEE ARYA! OR ASSASSIN...

Fuzzy Izzie - Rages so hard in scrims, funniest damn thing to watch. But seriously, the only mg admin I know and love.

lin3ar - Such a scrub. Always trolling others. What a shame, lol jp

Riser - The only thing I know is that he will not stop asking me to play GO with him. Doesn't he know I suck at video games?

Mr.Tea - ... Sir ... TROLLOLOL jp.

ARYA! - SEE DR. RUPLAYER OR ASSASSIN...

pTK - Dull and listless. The only 2 words I can think of when pTK comes to mind... jp.

Assassin - SEE ARYA! OR DR. RUPLAYER...

Platform - Pen Island...
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Fine i'll make a list that includes more than fuzzy.

[U]Canister[/U]

Nice guy, helps me out a lot with probs.

Matt

I don't think I've seen you in game >Sad Adds maps

Leaky

He's Batman, who wants more?

M. Bison

Comes to mg when I need him to.

Anubis

Second best mg admin, good at the game, and helps out as admin.

Spartacus

This kid... Tongue

JayCat

Haven't seen you in game much.

_RemiX

I still seem to think you have a grudge against me

BARCODE

Bad A--

-[ex]iSpy-

does a lot for the forum (from what i've seen)

SpartanOnLSD

This other kid... Tongue

Dr. Ruplayer

I'l give you badmin

Fuzzy Izzie

He's a burr, what more you want? Awesome admin.

ben_fb (who's this?)

JackMonroe (Died?)

xFerior (Died?)

naive (Died?)

lin3ar

Spiffywerks (Died?)

MY MOM! (can't connect)

JumbOlaya

Haven't met you yet.
Loks

AA, baws

Riser

>Sad

Mr.Tea

Close to badmin bro, keep trying.

ARYA!

Logic!

SatansKitty (Who's this?)

gemini (Who's this?)

BaNaNaMaN (Busy)

Bloodlust Hero

This guy was great, he hasn't been on in forever. What happend >: (

pTK

Yup

jackass26rus (Macka)

Red

Don't know

slithereeNs (Naail)

Assassin

Bad A--

Platform

Yo

HoboBob

Absolute awesome guy. Any hobo is cool with me.

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep (Building his PC)

So cool

akcirE

Haven't met

ceddeeoo

Mutual grounds
gOdzOOki

Haven't met

joker8baller

Haven't met
There is no order in names :
iSpy, spartan, Bison, Matt, Anubis, Cas, Naail, Ptk, Riser, hobo bob, Seattle junkie, Remix, naive, jaycat, Loks (first guy i got to know in wl), Barcode, Bananaman, joker8baller, Izzie and xferior.
hobo bob is a half wit. hardly capable of monitoring a 2 year old let alone a server. That's why he's my favorite!
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Well, to be perfectly fair, and sober, I think Jaycat is the best admin. He is like the old tank T-34, at least 200% older than any of you. He did those REAL giveaways and did a lot for the community. I also know Jaycat in person. Bottom line, if there was someone who I could replace Bison with and feel safe, that would be Jaycat.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I have to give props to Mr. Tea, for his patience resolve! I am impressed!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Drunk Killer AND RedEagle are tied for #1
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?