Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Mint jelly
Mint Jelly, post: 79277, member: 15416 Wrote:Riser knows better than to think I wall. But in all seriousness, I don't hack. Jaycat can vouch for me because I've been playing with him for years. All I can ask is that you look at demos objectively because this is one of my last office servers and I enjoy playing here.
Nice speech, but the demo is from MG.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I assumed that if I'm banned from MG for hacking, I will be banned from ALL wL servers. Am I wrong?

The reason why I mentioned office is because that server means more to me than mini games (no offense to MG players). Regardless of where the demo is taken, I would still be banned from office if the demo is ruled as conclusive evidence of me hacking. I've clocked over 5 days in office, so I really do care.
WHOA, that was some sketchy shit. I see a few areas in there, with the mac10 and again with the shotties the next round where you can think he may hack aimbot/norecoil.However, in one of the rounds at tick 8000 he was beasting those headshots and shaking viciously and then just stopped which threw up red flags. I will watch him some more later in game. I'm coming for the hackers with force now, I am sick of having to play with them and admins doing nothing, or them not being there period.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Inconclusive I would say.
so?

I thought DK meant Jam, when he made this Thread, Mint Jelly is actually really good over toast lol. I've seen shaky players, normally i think its their lag from their high pings, so this isn't the case here?
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 79608, member: 946 Wrote:I thought DK meant Jam, when he made this Thread, Mint Jelly is actually really good over toast lol. I've seen shaky players, normally i think its their lag from their high pings, so this isn't the case here?
[SIZE=11px]
Average Ping: 108.54ms (Latency: 54.27ms)
[/SIZE]

No.

Ive watched mint quite a few times in spec. If he was hacking he would be better. He just gets into the moment sometimes. I do the same thing when i play and i can relate. and although there are some sketchy shots, theres no conclusive evidence of him hacking.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
It's normal for players to shake when they're really into the game, especially when they're caught off guard.

I'd say the demo is inconclusive. No-recoil makes their aim shake like crazy in exchange for a tighter shot distribution. The shot distribution was too inconsistent, as was his shakiness.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol