Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough Is Enough, Time For Change
Some of these maps are big and I have SLOOOW upload Sad.
Matt <3 I still love you.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Matt, post: 79217, member: 178 Wrote:Some of these maps are big and I have SLOOOW upload Sad.
YES HE DIDNT FORGET <3

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Platform, post: 79255, member: 2749 Wrote:YES HE DIDNT FORGET <3
I forgot.. *drops mic* -stolen from Platform.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
35hp_beta3
mg_creative_multigames_v8_fix
mg_ducksversushunters_v4
mg_forge_galaxies_v1_2
mg_hideandgoshoot
mg_pushcircle_randomizer_v2
mg_trampoline_kk_v2

Have been added.
Hail Matt, Bringer of Maps
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
SWEET
[Image: sigix.png]
I'm glad to see the new maps, and several of them are worth keeping, but a lot of new and old maps need to be removed. Perhaps we could put up a list and do a poll of which ones people feel should be removed?

Also, creative_multigames is awesome
<3 ty matt
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Matt, post: 79317, member: 178 Wrote:35hp_beta3
mg_creative_multigames_v8_fix
mg_ducksversushunters_v4
mg_forge_galaxies_v1_2
mg_hideandgoshoot
mg_pushcircle_randomizer_v2
mg_trampoline_kk_v2
I've played them all back to back today to check it out. I only dislike 35Hp and Trampoline because they get boring so fast.

Double post

number9, post: 79334, member: 15077 Wrote:Perhaps we could put up a list and do a poll of which ones people feel should be removed?
Good idea, because there is a fair number of maps which are never played and disliked by most.
[Image: 612953_101.png]