Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned
I first want to apologize for using the server as my testing grounds for playing around with my Nvidia video card settings. I was playing around with ambient occlusion of course and disabled smoke(after a few tries) . This was the first time I have played with and I was honestly just messing around and trying it out. I do NOT use any type of wall hacks, aim-bot or any other 3rd party program to play cs. I understand that playing with your video card settings could still be justified on the same category as any other "cheat" however I really did not intend to use it I was just testing it out to see if it actually worked. I'm hoping to get this banned overturned because I wasn't truly using any hacks, I know it's probably unlikely but since I do enjoy playing in your servers I thought I'd give it a shot. if overturned I would guarantee that this wouldn't happen again.. if not I wanted to just come out and admit like a man that I was messing around with ambient occlusion settings on my video cards and for that I apologize. Thank you for your time.
Lets Try this again.

http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/

Its clear that you have problems with reading.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Related thread: http://war-lords.net/threads/massacre-wa...nned.9064/

v1 - massacre STEAM_0:1:4011

You would have to wait for one of the roots, most probably Bison, to address this issue.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I am glad he admitted it finally and stopped raging. But the fact of the matter is using ambient occlusion is absolutely on a whole other side of the spectrum. It gives players advantages that are completely undetectable so you don't truly know whether they are using it or not. But now that I know more about it I will be constantly watching for it. If your truly good at a game you shouldn't have to use cheats, hacks, or glitches to get a one up on other players. I think his ban should remain, he was so blatant with it and it was hard to catch him. Think if he was trying to be sneaky with it, absolutely ridiculous.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
REJECTED

massacreya, post: 79137, member: 15414 Wrote:I first want to apologize for using the server as my testing grounds for playing around with my Nvidia video card settings. I was playing around with ambient occlusion of course and disabled smoke(after a few tries) . This was the first time I have played with and I was honestly just messing around and trying it out. I do NOT use any type of wall hacks, aim-bot or any other 3rd party program to play cs. I understand that playing with your video card settings could still be justified on the same category as any other "cheat" however I really did not intend to use it I was just testing it out to see if it actually worked. I'm hoping to get this banned overturned because I wasn't truly using any hacks, I know it's probably unlikely but since I do enjoy playing in your servers I thought I'd give it a shot. if overturned I would guarantee that this wouldn't happen again.. if not I wanted to just come out and admit like a man that I was messing around with ambient occlusion settings on my video cards and for that I apologize. Thank you for your time.
The most concerning part is that you have played so long. Anyone who has played for that many years is aware of the glitch and knows it is considered cheating. Further, it seems the majority of players who get banned for it on ESEA will get caught doing it again some months later. Cheating is a game of opportunity, where players turn to it whenever they believe it's possible to get away with it. I have no intention of playing this game. I shall deny your appeal.

James`, post: 79327, member: 15260 Wrote:It gives players advantages that are completely undetectable
Not necessarily, it is obvious for anyone playing against them. I can generally determine whether they are doing it without needing to spectate them. A simple test is crouching in certain circumstances. This works because it's assumed players will rush towards you. Normally, legitimate players will fail to kill you because they aim at head level. The shots which reg hardly take off any damage.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol