Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your battlelog ID here so other BF3 players can find you or if you're looking for people to play with.

mine is: henry-iL
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
About bf3: I'm going to buy it in like 2-3 weeks, but my question is, should I buy it on origin.com or in a store near my house or whatever idk.. ??
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

It doesn't matter really, once you have bought the game itself it'll be a free digital download. The only difference is if you buy it from a store you'll have the BF3 CD, not much more of a use after you install it.
edit: any and all posts not regarding battelog id's or relevance towards bf3 will be deleted(including asking for it)
mine is: Reverie_Incubus

henry, post: 79237, member: 395 Wrote:It doesn't matter really, once you have bought the game itself it'll be a free digital download. The only difference is if you buy it from a store you'll have the BF3 CD, not much more of a use after you install it.
my friend bought the digital version but there was a error between origin and EA, so he lost it.
you know EA, they dont give a flying fuck about what you say.
so, my friend, even though emailing customer service, did not get repaid.

therefore, CAS, i suggest you to buy in store.
you get a cool case, and a disc Big Grin
Yuuki <3, post: 79293, member: 8153' Wrote:therefore, CAS, i suggest you to buy in store.
you get a cool case, and a disc Big Grin
[Image: haha1.gif]

Btw, mods are too serious about them ID's LUL!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 79302, member: 3039 Wrote:Btw, mods are too serious about them ID's LUL!
actually, I'm tired of you retards spamming everything. get it right Smile
Mine is Cas-the-jeep .
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Romzboy or Romzboy81... Sorry I forgot my ID!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse