Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  You have to be kidding me...
Well..here,s the story,im one guy who REALLY...REALLY..REALLY DISLIKES and almost hates (hate is a strong,so not even worth it for this matter)all stvpid people who HAX on online games and sometimes i may even complain much about this.Long story short...how in the name of God some Id_ot person banned me for absolutely no reason (i checked and says its "aimbot" hax the reason and no demo on it) other than being racist maybe or by mistake for wich i then apologize for calling him a moron because we all make mistakes.
But calling out a hax on a guy that actually has a very strong dislike on all those morons who does hax is the ULTIMATE irony.
Please check my case and thanks in advance:

name: Myname is albertodelrio

steam id:STEAM_0:0:358363446
ACCEPTED

You were banned by CoonJr. I'll try to get a demo out of him.

I've temporarily unbanned you in the meantime because your shot distribution doesn't look too suspicious.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thank you very much.Like i said i have NEVER hax and i refuse to do it cause simply im very "adicted" to this game and haxing would take the fun out of it.Thats EXACTLY why i dont really understaend those morons who hax, i'd be bored of the game already if i did.
By the way im considering buying admin in some servers its really sad and unfair how sometimes EVEN with admins PRESENT on those servers there's a lot of haxing and those people don't get kicked or ban just because they happen to have some sort of 'frienship' with admins or simply because maybe admins think that banning those haxers would leave the server OUT of players...well,newsflash...not all of players hax! and meanwhile its true that many many players do that depends in how you manage your server if you make it "paradise" for haxers then only haxers will visit it but if you really take care of it but DOING IT CAREFULLY AND CAUTIONLY the you can have a very comfortable and nice server for us people!.
Thanks again for your atention to my request and keep up the good work!
If Admins are caught cheating on our server it is also zero tolerance. KAC recently banned Blunt Trauma and he won't be coming back.