Poll: Would you like to play on (wL) 24/7 DM server with what kind of spawn? Show Results
The way it is now is perfect.
3 27.27%
Random spawn
5 45.45%
Other (Must post)
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[POLL] D2 DM [RANDOM SPAWN]
I think the spawn the way it is now is just wack... What do you guys think?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Ct spawn should be a spawn for ct, same for t and t spawn, and i think ct should spawn a long a, and t should spawn at b.
Personally I don't really care about the spawning, as long as I can play I'm happy Smile
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Well,the spawns are whack actually,anytime you would kill a t near long a they would respawn behind the boxes.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
I dont think you guys get it, if you aren't a regular player, you don't get an opinion on these things okay, the Dm players are majority non-forum members until you guys get a consensus from them making any changes will just make the minority of players happy and most likely piss off the rest. Plus we're finally regularly getting a population in the server and making changes will just ruin it and encourage players not to play there any more. Which is what happened last time things were changed in the dm.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 79459, member: 946 Wrote:I dont think you guys get it, if you aren't a regular player, you don't get an opinion on these things okay, the Dm players are majority non-forum members until you guys get a consensus from them making any changes will just make the minority of players happy and most likely piss off the rest. Plus we're finally regularly getting a population in the server and making changes will just ruin it and encourage players not to play there any more. Which is what happened last time things were changed in the dm.
Blah, Blah, Blah. We can express our opinion bro. Now, if you dont want anything to be changed, just say "I think the way it is now is perfect".

Which is exactly what i voted for bro.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 79474, member: 946 Wrote:Which is exactly what i voted for bro.
So stop bitching around because when a root start reading, all they'll see is your BS. You voted as you said, then congrats and let's wait. Thanks!

I don't like random spawn because it forces the player in to situations where, say you're using a P90 and you spawn in long A. Well, you're fucked. Or say you have a scout and you spawn in lower tunnels. Basically it forces players to use the more versatile weapons, such as the AK, M4, etc. (rifles mostly). Yeah they're already the most popular weapons pretty much but it's nice to feel as though you're not limited to primarily using those.

I think it would be nice if there were 2-4 T spawn points, and 2-4 CT spawn points, and when you die, you can choose where you will spawn.

But if we're going to stick to the 2 spawn system I think moving the CT spawn near B to the usual T spawn would be an improvement.
number9, post: 79501, member: 15077 Wrote:I don't like random spawn because it forces the player in to situations where, say you're using a P90 and you spawn in long A. Well, you're fucked. Or say you have a scout and you spawn in lower tunnels. Basically it forces players to use the more versatile weapons, such as the AK, M4, etc. (rifles mostly). Yeah they're already the most popular weapons pretty much but it's nice to feel as though you're not limited to primarily using those.

I think it would be nice if there were 2-4 T spawn points, and 2-4 CT spawn points, and when you die, you can choose where you will spawn.

But if we're going to stick to the 2 spawn system I think moving the CT spawn near B to the usual T spawn would be an improvement.
Well, getting killed in spawn takes skills, 2 seconds protection is more than enough. Also, random spawn makes the player look for spots/really pay attention at the game.