Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  mad admin banned me without reason
Batuk, post: 79835, member: 15305 Wrote:what is the primary reason?
pTK, post: 79815, member: 2725 Wrote:Just got home from work. Funny enough I instantly thought about increasing the length of the ban just as lin3ar said. I had a couple different people complain someone was being racist and trolling in the MG server so I quickly came online. Soon as I came online, Trent gave me away by saying BAN HIM PTK. I assume you then stopped mic spamming and being racist on the mic. You proceeded to say
Nov 11, 2012 12:47:22 am LOL DO U HAVE THE DEMO?
Which corroborates the witnesses testimonies on him being racist on the mic. I went through his chat records quickly and found him to be quite the troll. So i decided to hand out a one day "Timeout" ban for him to think about his actions. I sometimes use racist slurs in real life and everyday speech. But War-lords doesnt allow it, and I dont allow it, therefore I don't do it, and neither should anyone else. I tolerate small amounts and give people warnings, but when you do it after people ask you NOT to do it, B-B-B-B-B- BanHammer. If you personally promise ME that you wont be using racist slurs on purpose again, I'll have someone lift your ban so you can play right away. If you decide to be difficult, You can wait until 10:40 or w.e time it was that i banned you.

Any questions?
the part thats bold seems to be the primary reason for your ban
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
There is none, It was a mixture of the two. I wouldnt have banned you if you were a nice guy and just being a douche at that point and being racist. You said yourself I didnt have the proof But your attitude led me to believe that my suspicions were true. Neither alone would have gotten you banned, AT THAT MOMENT. But both alone could get you banned, If i catch you doing it. Essentially what im saying,

You are allowed to be competetive with players and talk shit to them, but if you notice you have no friends, You are doing it wrong.
I wont ban you just for being a massive douche without first asking you to tone it down,
Unless there is a secondary factor, such as continuing racism while players have asked you to stop.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 79889, member: 2725 Wrote:There is none, It was a mixture of the two. I wouldnt have banned you if you were a nice guy and just being a douche at that point and being racist. You said yourself I didnt have the proof But your attitude led me to believe that my suspicions were true. Neither alone would have gotten you banned, AT THAT MOMENT. But both alone could get you banned, If i catch you doing it.

To summarize, there's no evidence of what actually happened?
There was witness testimonies to him Mic spamming racist material. I came in the server and people told me to ban him so i didnt catch him in the act. I wasnt planning on banning him without evidence. I told the people to take demo's for next time, and then i see he starts posting stuff like HA YOU HAVE NO DEMO, so i decide to review his logs and based on his logs and the testimonies i decided that it was more thank likely true. His smug attitude at not being caught tipped it in favor of handing him a day long ban.

Seeing as this ban has long ago expired, Please close this thread.

If you believe Admin Abuse was conducted in this situation, please take it to http://war-lords.net/forums/admin-abuse-problems.215/
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Closed
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]