Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Muted for no reason on dust 2 DM
James`, post: 79721, member: 15260 Wrote:Because when someone can't talk shit in a game they need to step it up a level and bring it to the forums.

Except that's not really the case at all. I actually use the mic and constantly tell everyone where the opposite team is coming from. When that ability is taken away from me just because of some whiny butthurt kid, that's just plain obnoxious.

Lieutenant Josh, post: 79614, member: 946 Wrote:Thanks James.
I just can't understand why this guy made a small 30 minute mute such a freackin big deal??

Like I said, it isn't about the mute. It would be if the mute was a more considerable amount of time. This is about you, which is why it's under player abuse. All you ever do is bitch, moan, and instigate arguments. I see no reason why you're allowed to talk on the mic, or even play the game considering that it just makes you mad.

Lieutenant Josh, post: 79606, member: 946 Wrote:Gagged = Not being able to type in Chat.
Muted = Everything including not being able to use a mic.

So basically there's no point whatsoever in gagging then because then the troll can just talk on the mic. If anything gagging encourages them to troll even more often and noticeably.
It's 30mins of your life completely wasted if you can't talk on your mic :eek:!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
You do realize the title of this thread is muted for no reason correct? Which implies that it IS about the mute. Which implies that since your muted WAS justifiable you're now just trying to troll someone for being muted. Which you probably deserved. Just sayin.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Also another thing to consider - Talking on the mic while running around is pretty easy. But if someone takes the time to sit there in spawn and type and angry message, they're going to get spawn killed a bunch of times.

Double post

James`, post: 79779, member: 15260 Wrote:You do realize the title of this thread is muted for no reason correct? Which implies that it IS about the mute. Which implies that since your muted WAS justifiable you're now just trying to troll someone for being muted. Which you probably deserved. Just sayin.

You do realize that this is under player abuse, correct? You don't get to decide what my argument is. I do. I made the thread. Yes, I was muted for no good reason, but there's a bigger issue here, and that's what the thread is about.

I'm not sure why you're so desperate to push this agenda. The only other place I posted in was when I responded to your argument that any player who didn't want to play deathruns obviously didn't know how to bhop or surf. Are you still upset about that or something?
I actually don't even know what you're talking about. That comment that I made in the other thread was directed towards everyone and I didn't understand how you could be so dispatched from the entire conversation to not even listen to the description I made of why it is a minigames server and the fact that we have deathrun. The title of the thread is normally what describes the content of the thread. If you wanted to bash on josh than you should have posted it in the flames section with his name. You have shown no evidential proof that he bashes others or spams his mic. The question is not "Does he rage and troll?", it's "Do you have proof?". If not and you wish to change the title of the thread to something along the lines of "Josh abusing players" than ask but you better obtain some proof otherwise this will be moved to the flame/admire section. Plain and simple.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]