Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ptk, you scurred
ceddeeoo, post: 81004, member: 9052 Wrote:lol, pubber who can't even use a rifle talking shit, that's cute.
Nope; I pug and I scrim a bit. Can't do it too often due to my better half. I could message 4 randoms in my friend's list and Beta would rage quit.

Haters gonna hate. Those who can't AWP, bitch. AWP or not I am usually at the top. Playing 6+ years and I have fun awping. Bison looked at statistics and I am one of the few that has a ridiculous % of awp usage.
lol tea you're full of shit. message your 4 randoms and let's do it. but you won't, because of your "better half", whatever the hell that means ahahaha

I can awp. You only awp. I'm not bitching, I'm stating a pretty well known consensus. I don't see how staying back, playing picks in the same corners every round and continuously baiting your teammates (especially rushing riflers like me) can be fun as you say. mahone keeps telling me that stats don't matter and that top fragging in pubs doesn't mean anything, and in your case he's particularly correct.
all this thrash talk isn't turning me on anymore.

ceedeeo is hyping it up and there's nothing wrong with that.

just get the match going.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
[SIZE=13px]I want to see how this turns out. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]While individual skill is very important, the exciting part of the scrim is always about team work, strategy, and team execution. Very different from pugs- good team chemistry is one that is hard to come by these days :/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]While I have my own opinions about AWPs, I want to add that decent teams smoke very well- making the AWP much less effective than they tend to be in pubs and pugs. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px]Let's get this party started!!![/SIZE]
[Image: 702064_101.png]
His better half would be his wife, and the fact that he's a serving officer in Germany.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I'm setting it up, cause neither side wants too.
Gonffs, post: 81518, member: 11307 Wrote:I'm setting it up, cause neither side wants too.
no
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Lies, his better half is my useful smoke...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
You better run, better run, faster than my deagle bullet
All the other kids are getting hit.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Quote:The only requirements to join ΞβετλΞ are to have 1 day of play time on either the 24/7 Office or the Popular Maps servers and to be dedicated to improve your game. Please note however that only skillful and mature players will be accepted (to get a good idea of what Kill Death Ratio you should have, see http://wls.gameme.com/claninfo/99099 ).
Thought kpd didn't matter. Why is it a recruiting criteria or gauge? Using that gauge I am way too skilled to play with Beta...

Is mahone your demigod? Been playing around that dude for 5 yrs and he finally found somebody to worship him. Good for him!

BTW I don't bait teammates. I don't run aimlessly to my death. I hold key terrain to prevents tools that blindly rush every round. CS:S isn't about running to your death. Play COD or MoH if you want that.