Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ptk, you scurred
AngryAnimals was dead and lacked any of our scrimmers longgggg before Beta was created, lol. Don't count us on there.

Y u mad clan is probably the best. 30 bombs for days lulululul
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
BETA was found in April of this year, lawl.
against angryanimals, they had Rabbit, Daniel Wu (has league exp), BLAH (has esea exp), Hades (has league exp) and panda. Don't think they could've came up with a better team than that. Hades was pretty much a ringer and joined last minute ( and Riser played with us as a ringer against them I think ?). Anyways this just begs that Mr Tea plays with you guys, so he can experience it for himself.
Man, I can't wait to see this match. It's too bad Helmut will be playing cuz the dude does a helluva bawsy shoutcast.
Have fun guys.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
CSS sucks. Try running Sims 3 scrim with Tea, he's good at it, he will date your kids in the game..
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ceddeeoo, post: 81834, member: 9052 Wrote:against angryanimals, they had Rabbit, Daniel Wu (has league exp), BLAH (has esea exp), Hades (has league exp) and panda. Don't think they could've came up with a better team than that. Hades was pretty much a ringer and joined last minute ( and Riser played with us as a ringer against them I think ?). Anyways this just begs that Mr Tea plays with you guys, so he can experience it for himself.
Rabbit was decent (Though I doubt we're talking about the same Rabbit (Lil'bean) since he quit WAYYYYYYY before you guys were even started), but probably the worst out of the original War-Lords Scrim team [maybe 5-6 months before AA]. Daniel isn't in it. BLAH is terrible. Hades is who da fuck. Panda is bad.

Team probably would have been:
Me, Nada, Drax, Red, Strata.

Though none of us really affiliate with AA, since it died, and got reborn somehow by Panda.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
beta has a decent squad especially since ceddo invited mahone. I hope my computer is 100% so I can actually play, not just lag around.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
i didn't invite mahone...
Hades is bros with cyber in real life, I think
What's wrong with mini games?