Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Un-ban request
I would like to be un-banned. I really love the warlords servers and to tell the truth I was trying something out and got banned right away. It was my first time doing it and I just wanted to see what it was like once. It won't happen again though. Like I said it was only an experiment. Hell I didn't even get a kill.
You were banned by KAC and so we can't override the ban even if we wanted to. So take it up with KAC and next time don't test out hacks on our servers.

KAC Protest Forum:
http://kigenac.com/viewforum.php?f=9
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I'll send something to them but thank you for trying and looking at this. Hopefully I am able to go back on.

[/hr]Post Merge: [time]1299653514[/time]
[/hr]
Hey I just tried registering to their sight so I could ask them but I got banned from their board while doing so. I don't really know what happened. I tried one email and never got a confirmation so I tried another and then got banned from the board for some reason. Is there anyway you could talk to them for me or any other way I could. I don't really know what to do from here.
You shouldn't have tried the hack on the server you say you love, let alone any server that is VAC/KAC secured.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Well its like I said I've never done it before so I didn't really know what I was doing. I didn't know about VAC or anything like that. I just wanted to see what it was like once. Oh well lesson learned.
omega186 Wrote:Well its like I said I've never done it before so I didn't really know what I was doing. I didn't know about VAC or anything like that. I just wanted to see what it was like once. Oh well lesson learned.

Lesson learn go buy another steam id.
RESOLVED

nothing really can be done. closed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
omega186 Wrote:I don't really know what to do from here.

If you wanted to protest your KAC ban, you were supposed to make a new topic in the Protests section. But if you take a look, there are tons of others who did the same thing as you, and Kigen won't unban them.

Unban help

I'm not sure if this really belongs here but it still does have to do with being unbanned. Anyways I went to the KAC link you sent me to get unbanned by them but when I created an account I never got a confirmation code on my email to activate it. I tried it three times and have been checking almost everyday but never get an email from them. I can't post anything on there without an activated account. Can you help me with activating the account or talking to them about it please.
Re: Unban help

Just make a new bogus email, and then make a new account. I will merge this topic with your original unban request.