Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  why no warnings or anything
So im at WL minigames and i get banned for jumpin over the fence and i think that not right im appealin it i believe i should have received a warning before getting banned
I agree i have not seen any warning in this situation please help hem!
Exploiting the map has always been against the rules. Ignorance is generally not an excuse. You'd know cheating would be a bannable offence, right?
Please don't flame me lol, but I agree with DK. I know in the ZM server zombies normally use !block to reach players that would normally be unreachable (places that only the light human who can jump higher can reach), and I personally think that's actually pretty clever. Don't play MG much so I wouldn't know exactly what jumping a fence does to gameplay though, so my opinion doesn't really matter....
[Image: 35n33pt.png]
[Image: 3582f7k.gif]
[Image: 642402_101.png]

Matt, post: 80142, member: 178 Wrote:Exploiting the map has always been against the rules. Ignorance is generally not an excuse. You'd know cheating would be a bannable offence, right?
I understand that and im not saying if everybody cheating its ok to cheat but y am i the one that the example gets made out of when there were multiple people doing the same thing? i feel that is wrong to go ahead and ban me and not the others. i mean a day ban would have been bad enough conciquences but 7 days a little excessive i think n plus after a year year in a half thats my first ban cmon now

Double post

Look im not saying that i dnt deserve conciquences i know i did wrong its not gonna happen again and i would just like to ask that the conciquence be a little more relaxed or something along those lines
RESOLVED

viLLain, post: 80179, member: 14954 Wrote:Please don't flame me lol, but I agree with DK. I know in the ZM server zombies normally use !block to reach players that would normally be unreachable (places that only the light human who can jump higher can reach), and I personally think that's actually pretty clever. Don't play MG much so I wouldn't know exactly what jumping a fence does to gameplay though, so my opinion doesn't really matter....
That's permitted and encouraged use of !block. I've set it up that way on ZM for that very reason.

The use of !block is not acceptable in all circumstances. The MG maps tend to have more exploitative/unacceptable uses on certain types of maps. There's many map types which don't have any problem with it though.

I will close the topic to further replies until Platform is aware of it.

EDIT: The ban has been reduced to 1 day in light of recent policy changes.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol