Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban
Hi i was playing on this server yesterday and i accidentally shot a couple of crates players created in the zombie mod server and then the admin told me to stop which i did, i then later (2 hours after) tried to join the server again and it says in the middle of the screen as I am sitting in spectate banned. i have no idea why this happened. i was wondering if you could look into it and let me know why this happened, and if im able to get unbanned.
my steam id: 0:1:4639188
in-game name: -CupcaKes__-#2ripped
thank you for your time
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...88&Submit=

This is all I could find on the steam id. No other bans were to the account.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Yes im aware of that ban because i traded someone for this account, but im wondering why i was able to play on the server earlier on but not anymore? and also if im unbanned or not?
Try the server. If it doesn't allow you access wait for a root otherwise play and have fun.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
REJECTED

CupcaKes, post: 80356, member: 15663 Wrote:im wondering why i was able to play on the server earlier on but not anymore?
That's obviously a lie. The logs show you never joined a team.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol