Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  wall hackin Droop
think hard, post: 80519, member: 4816 Wrote:ty sir that i wana hear...
To hear that you gotta follow the follow procedure:

Canister, post: 24402, member: 1 Wrote:To report a hacker please provide the server the hacker is hacking in. Post the game that is being played in. Lastly post the user info so we can track down who it is.

Provide proof to our staff because if there is no proof there is nothing we can do. Take a video recording of the incident or provide chat logs.

Sample post:

Server: 215.65.34.1
Game: Counter strike source
Suspected hacker's name: hackattack121
Evidence: (Proof here with a link to watch the video or chat logs)
Also, I saw your admin application.. Well, you should at least make a neat thread for admins.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I see no problem there. Steam id is there, link to a demo is there. You can draw a dick next to his Steam ID to make DK and James happy, but it's good enough as it is right now and admins can work with this. I will watch it when I get home.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Didn't provide the server nor the game DUDE. Get it straight. If your an admin you should know the format for reporting someone.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 80553, member: 9168 Wrote:I see no problem there. Steam id is there, link to a demo is there. You can draw a dick next to his Steam ID to make DK and James happy, but it's good enough as it is right now and admins can work with this. I will watch it when I get home.
ty sir
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
I watched it yesterday, I saw nothing beyond normal.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Definitely no walls, the only thing that made me take a closer look is the shot through the smoke, where he does have a small flick when he peeks the second time (slow down the time to get a good look at that peek), but ultimately shoots the guy in the foot/leg. However, lots of people shoot like crazies through the double-doors and get lucky/easy frags like that. Inconclusive.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 80739, member: 9168 Wrote:I watched it yesterday, I saw nothing beyond normal.
ok good
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
-INCONCLUSIVE-

CLOSED