Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ping Limit in Snipers
I dunno about yall, but I am tired of the fuckfaces in there with 150-300 ping that warp into view and late reg-ing shots. Limit the ping to like 120 or something, its ridiculous the amount of people in the servers that dont have ping below 80.

Trash players with 200 ping is soooo annoying. Please fix this. THANKS
Im not that extreme about it, but i would like some kind of auto-kick where someone who is ping masking gets kicked. How do you ping mask you say, well the ping will remain whatever it is, but if you set you rates a certain way it will show up on the server's playerlist as 5 latency. Unless you have pretty unreasonable ping, or latency thats like 1000, ping masking shouldn't really be needed on wL, just can't understand why people do it.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
People ping mask so they won't get harassed over their ping.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I'd prefer people being honest about their ping, as long as you're not getting constantly kicked and you don't get ridiculous lag, you shouldn't have to mask your ping. Also i think it has the opposite effect Bison, we've had high latency people in the popular maps sometimes, and i've rarely seen them harassed, and in my DM for that matter. Yet i always see people with 5 latency, even if they genuinely live in LA, get harassed for having 5 ping.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
150 ping isn't lag, i'm from Canada and I get 108-150 lol.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

I believe War-Lords is an international server.
I love how idiots like calcifer blame other peoples ping (which is hardly ever the issue when it comes to lag in warlord servers) on how shitty he plays. It's pathetic. What's more pathetic is how he would like to get rid of a large portion of the players (those who have high pings) because he can't aim. It's so amusing how we get so wrapped up in who has higher ping when I doubt even a fourth of the user base even knows what the fuck ping is.

Double post

http://www.war-lords.net/threads/lag-and...peed.9228/

Read it and thank me later.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Lets kick me for having a ping over 200ms.
I have 300 ping

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=87842&d=1343017449]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Matt, post: 80569, member: 178 Wrote:Lets kick me for having a ping over 200ms.
I would kick you for just being you...
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]