Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Suspected hax (Vintovka Sexual Russian)
Inconclusive.

First demo, he could have heard the last guy from footsteps.

Second demo, nothing out of the ordinary. He could have used radar when his teammate passed through double door, knowing the enemy was near palm tree.

Demo just have to be long enough for us to show blatant use of cheats. In your case, it didn't.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 80857, member: 1060 Wrote:Inconclusive.

First demo, he could have heard the last guy from footsteps.

Second demo, nothing out of the ordinary. He could have used radar when his teammate passed through double door, knowing the enemy was near palm tree.

Demo just have to be long enough for us to show blatant use of cheats. In your case, it didn't.

I don't think that in first demo he could ear that ct, because it was not close. And he was like following ct through boxes (what kind of heard is that?).

Second demo, yeah that is possible.
Duende2211, post: 80921, member: 15401 Wrote:I don't think that in first demo he could ear that ct, because it was not close. And he was like following ct through boxes (what kind of heard is that?).

Second demo, yeah that is possible.
Do you even headphones?
Spartacus, post: 80927, member: 1060 Wrote:Do you even headphones?
Of course in my notebook i have DJ headphones and in my PC I have 2.1 speakers. I can't ear CT walking in first demo, but if he have better headphones maybe its possible.
Dvs brought this guy up to me this weekend.....I've watched him.....he goes hammy every once in a while.....seems legit......to quote dvs "this kid reminds me of me with the awp".....he's a good player imo
I would say inconclusive as well. Really nothing that shows us usage of hacks.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
inconclusive.

-CLOSED-