Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helmut's apology
The reason a lot of people tried to get under your skin a lot is because you got REALLY mad literally every scrim, yelling at your teammates and talking shit to them, and people didn't like that at all. I was surprised to see this thread too, I'm really glad you had the balls to admit your past flaws and apologize like this. I'm sure everyone will respect you a lot more from here on, although not many people from the scrim servers post here. I'm sure they'll notice though how your attitude has changed. I know I did in the scrims we played together in the past few days Smile
helmut^, post: 81191, member: 943 Wrote:In other words, I'm sorry. .

Thanks mate.
helmut for #1 smoke emplorer
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 81254, member: 3519 Wrote:helmut for #1 smoke emplorer
"Useful" smoke implorer.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Don't ever expect a thread like this from me feggits
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 81254, member: 3519 Wrote:helmut for #1 smoke emplorer
hahahah
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
I confess. I paid off people to troll you so that you would rage more and hopefully fail in S13 Open so that my team could stomp you.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
:O
Helmut, you're too Nice.. But If I were you, I'd never apologize.
Hostage, post: 81346, member: 4929 Wrote:Helmut, you're too Nice.. But If I were you, I'd never apologize.
Just a heads up, he hates cheaters.