Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  blame retrokid jfc
name: n.d0Ne##, nicelyd0ne.<3, nicelyd0ne:3
steam id: STEAM_0:0:26180962 17:40 72 0 active
server: got banned in office, and cant go on any wl servers,

okay well guys i was in the bathroom handling my business and stuff lol, and my dumb 12 year old brother (retrokid) thought it would be amusing to youtube css hacks and downloaded one and went on MY account and went on office and used them, the console caught it immediately and perma banned me and eventually his acc is banned as well because we live in the same house i guess idk, but nonetheless, i have been around the wl community for a while and i scrim constantly with admins and good members and i never hacked or been suspected of hacking in my life... can you please revoke this, and if i get unbanned im sure retrokid will never do such a thing ever again.. thanks
I can confirm his statement that he indeed has a brother and that they are not the same person as both have played in the server at the same time. I can actually believe this story because Retrokid applied to beta and lied to pretty much every question I asked him, saying he was 23 and that he was in college "studying to become a doctor" and that nicelydone was his cousin when in reality they are brothers as nicelydone had told me before. I don't think nicelydone would be dumb enough to download some hacks off youtube.

However, what the hell is that steam ID you just posted ? (the STEAM_0:0:26180962...) that's not you, or your brother.

your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54336187
your brother's steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54353301
oh damn sorry i just joined a server to get my id i mustve copied and pasted the wrong one
Your brother deserves a punch in the face. Your account is most likely going to get VAC'ed.
fml Sad

Double post

bison where r uuuuuuuu
REJECTED

The logs lead me to believe you're lying. In any case, your account your responsibility.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol