Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  thavs's ASIA SERVERS/24/7 wl-office server admin application
thavs, post: 81382, member: 16525 Wrote:I know....marcos......i was non steam....i recently joined steam......
Then post your other ID
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
hey drunk killer, overall i am having more than 4 days of gameplay........approx............. 5 days....check it if u want brah

Double post

lol...where is Bison !!!?????
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Please post both of your Steam and No-Steam IDs or Gameme links so that both may be evaluated. Otherwise, you will be short on time spent in servers and your application will be automatically post-poned.

Try to be patient. You're not the only applicant.

One more thing. Asking on the chat for people to give you support is not a good way to demonstrate that people actually support you and your application.

Good luck.
thavs, post: 81321, member: 16525 Wrote:Name: thavs
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:52344603
Timezone: (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Availability: 4-5 hours everyday and anytime.
Tell us something about yourself: I am from India. I am a student. I am playing CSS for about 2 years now. I was non-steam. I joined steam in 8 June 2012. And all this time I played in WL servers. I am regular at WL. Now i play in scrims, pop maps, deathmatch, zombie reloaded and a little time in minigames. Now i am almost known to all regular WL players. I am a big fan of Wl. I am really thankful to Wl for providing such kind of servers!! War-Lords will surely be a GAMING SUPER-POWER!
Reason For Admin Application: When you guys made WL ASIA servers, I saw 95% of the players are Indian guys over there! And they were all talking in Hindi(National Language of India). So you all surely need an Indian guy to control them and check their language. I know Manky and ARYA is there, but still 2 admins are not enough in all the ASIA servers. ARYA never joins WL ASIA servers. I promise, I will be a good admin - friendly to all but strict to cheaters/hackers, spammers, campers, afks and abusers. If you dudes want to try me, give me a chance to admin the office server, atleast. I promise, I will be one of the reputable guys who will make Wl a GAMING SUPER-POWER! Till then Game On in WL.
With Regards, thavs
Thavs Actually You need to fix your lag first. I am not against you, you are a great guy in nature and all but you even after being an INDIAN get 600 ping on wL Asia. I think first fix you ping with you ISP As i Have suggested many times. You ping should be below 100 at least on Asian servers, I mostly Get 70-90ms :p

Good Luck.
Manky™, post: 81733, member: 15413 Wrote:Thavs Actually You need to fix your lag first. I am not against you, you are a great guy in nature and all but you even after being an INDIAN get 600 ping on wL Asia. I think first fix you ping with you ISP As i Have suggested many times. You ping should be below 100 at least on Asian servers, I mostly Get 70-90ms :p

Good Luck.
no no mayank now i get 350.......see i am decreasing it day by day......i actually changed my mode from adsl.....Wink
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
thavs, post: 81819, member: 16525 Wrote:no no mayank now i get 350.......see i am decreasing it day by day......i actually changed my mode from adsl.....Wink
I don't know how you are doing ,but i don't think you cannt fix you ping without contacting you ISP.