Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Uh, please unban my chat. N.B.C.Supremacy
Well well,i know i can get i inappropriate at times but its not on purpose.Sometimes i m provoked because people on the pop maps server guys talk alot of trash,hell i heard grown men talk disrespectful to children. I have never done that.People call me the n word and all hell breaks lose sometimes.Ive learned to calm my behavior because all they can do is talk s*it.Im sorry but even if you are admin n you talkin trash to me ,i will talk trash back.If i didnt know you was admin and you were talkin trash im still not backin down when i find out you are admin. i dont kiss but,i still love yall lets just shoot it out on css! So can we all jus.........get along.
Sometimes in our lives
We all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you won't let show
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/bill_...on_me.html ]
You just call on me brother, when you need a hand (Chorus)
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Second Verse
(Chorus)

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me
(Chorus)
Call me (if you need a friend)
Call me (call me)
Call me (if you need a friend)
Call me (if you ever need a friend)
Call me (call me)
Call me
Call me (if you need A friend)

M. Bison, post: 81305, member: 359 Wrote:If you'd like your permissions restored, purchase CS:S on Steam.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
im not tryin to b an a hole but avaira.ra promotes the download for free ,now i have to buy to get permissions.yall took my permissions.if u ban somebody, you dont make them pay to become unbanned .......so come on man,quit being a pain in the cheeks n restore my permissions.....4uh free!
Maybe if you show Bison and the admin that muted you that you've calmed down they will lift it eventually. He's just telling you the quickest way to get your privileges back.

This is the internet so people are going to troll you hoping to get a reaction. Don't let it ruin your fun, be the bigger person and just ignore them!
[Image: 35n33pt.png]
[Image: 3582f7k.gif]
[Image: 642402_101.png]

panther power, post: 81316, member: 15359 Wrote:if u ban somebody, you dont make them pay to become unbanned
We don't ask users to pay us. We do ask them to purchase a new copy of CS:S.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
whats the use of protesting when i have to buy a copy.......no i am not buying a copy.i am protesting my ban,so please unban my chat,like i said before if people can get unbanned from cheating,how much harm will come to you from unbanning my chat. i think its racism.other people are getting 1 week bans ,2 day bans,but the black man gets permanent ban,gtfo. Alot of people on pop maps 2 looooove meee. all i ask is for you to unban my chat.mr tea sent me this address ,so im protesting. its either yes or no which one is it going to be. =(

Double post

viLLain, post: 81322, member: 14954 Wrote:Maybe if you show Bison and the admin that muted you that you've calmed down they will lift it eventually. He's just telling you the quickest way to get your privileges back.

This is the internet so people are going to troll you hoping to get a reaction. Don't let it ruin your fun, be the bigger person and just ignore them!
This is between me and the admin so please troll somewhere else!
You're not banned - you can still play the game. You're just blocked from using mic or chat.

Mic and chat use on our servers is considered a privilege. Abuse it and you'll have it taken away from you. We're not liable for the consequences you incur for breaking the rules.
By the way, viLLain is an admin and he's actually providing you the sound advice. Not sure why you think calling someone trying to give you advice a troll would help your case.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
panther power, post: 81331, member: 15359 Wrote:This is between me and the admin so please troll somewhere else!
He aint trolling. Also, he's an admin. You should respect people, not accuse them without any reasons. Also, if you are who I think you are, I hope you get perm banned.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yeah I was gonna say where in my post did it sound like I was trolling... lol.
[Image: 35n33pt.png]
[Image: 3582f7k.gif]
[Image: 642402_101.png]

Wait, how come Supremacy gets perma-muted, but the idiots yelling the N word at at a black guy get away scott free? I repeat, the N word, at a BLACK guy.