Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Demo Request
Lieutenant Josh, post: 81630, member: 946 Wrote:They Kinda do when the guy gets like 100+ kills with them, look at his session stats, and i really don't know either how one can get above 100% accuracy in the stats, im as confused as u Ru.
I stopped reading there, because you are the only one confused here. Live up with your confusion and stop writing tons of words.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Obviously you're not supposed to get mad and butthurt like you do josh and start saying stuff like "you hack !!! im gonna report you !!!" cause yeah when you go spec he'll know what's going on.

and obviously those 100+% accuracy numbers in his Sessions are a glitch of some sort, as you can see his average accuracy is 20%. And yeah he has some high HpK numbers (but not weird high, just as high as mine for instance). Just record him next time you see him playing.
Pretty sure 100% accuracy occurs when you get guns like the shotgun which fire multiple projectiles. Having one projectile hit should result in 100%, while having multiple would make the accuracy even higher.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
>100% accuracy may occur when a single projectile hits two different players, though I have not tested this. It could also just be a miscalculation.

joker8baller, post: 81637, member: 835 Wrote:Pretty sure 100% accuracy occurs when you get guns like the shotgun which fire multiple projectiles. Having one projectile hit should result in 100%, while having multiple would make the accuracy even higher.
This could also very well be the case based on my limited knowledge of the calculation.
Anubis, post: 81639, member: 626 Wrote:>100% accuracy may occur when a single projectile hits two different players, though I have not tested this. It could also just be a miscalculation.

This could also very well be the case based on my limited knowledge of the calculation.

Same thing with grenades.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Well thank you, now i know how one can get more than 100% accuracy.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
drax is legit IMO , i have never heard of this minh guy . If he is on when Me or anyone else is on , call us , we will spec him to sate ur curiosity .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Come on Yang, we all know Drax doesn't hack, YOU know that too as well...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ARYA!, post: 81659, member: 1011 Wrote:drax is legit IMO , i have never heard of this minh guy . If he is on when Me or anyone else is on , call us , we will spec him to sate ur curiosity .
See thats all im asking for, thank you Arya.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I spectated that guy minh007 fa about 15 mins on the office server , he seems legit and as riser said gets quite a lot of lerp kills.
[Image: 21abvjs.png]