Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  skrilla admin app pops/scrim server
nah I haven't seen him even talk on the mic in a pub in months. He always plays music when in pubs (and sometimes turns on the mic for a few seconds for da WOBB WOBBS).
George Of The Jungle, post: 82429, member: 3094 Wrote:You'd make a bad admin, you have a tendency to troll and act obnoxious in server.
you should get your facts straight before you decide to say something because i've never even seen you in the pops server. I've maybe played with you twice in the scrim server so how do you come up with that stuff?
you have no clue what you're even talking about so don't come on my post and say shit that's not true
Don't troll on his admin application. Thank you for your interest in our community. Please be patient and your application will be evaluated
skrilla is himself a abuser.....he always abuses others who r having poor kdr comparatively.....saying them n00b....kid.....
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
It was in no way a form of trolling, it was my honest opinion.

Or are admin applications open for public posting merely to post platitudes like 'good luck'?

You may haven't noticed me in pop maps, but I have noticed you.
thavs, post: 82462, member: 16525 Wrote:skrilla is himself a abuser.....he always abuses others who r having poor kdr comparatively.....saying them n00b....kid.....
lol really thavs? i've never even seen you in pop maps either so how do you come up with this? I don't even really talk when im in a pub because im listening to music..

Double post

George Of The Jungle, post: 82471, member: 3094 Wrote:It was in no way a form of trolling, it was my honest opinion.

Or are admin applications open for public posting merely to post platitudes like 'good luck'?

You may haven't noticed me in pop maps, but I have noticed you.
ok well it obviously seems like you guys just have something against me..
thavs you must have skrilla confused with saber, he's the one that likes to troll. This dudes humble, rarely talks on the mic except during scrim, and occasionally likes to share his fav dubstep drops on the mic:p
Gummy Bear, post: 82978, member: 1688 Wrote:thavs you must have skrilla confused with saber, he's the one that likes to troll. This dudes humble, rarely talks on the mic except during scrim, and occasionally likes to share his fav dubstep drops on the mic:p
True. Saber lately is trolling a lot. LOL! But yeah, skrilla hardly talks. Also, he shares his music while doing capts only :/
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]